[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I've fucked it up, TL;DR I want to know how to uninstall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Guys I've fucked it up,
TL;DR I want to know how to uninstall a driver without a mouse.

ok so recently I have been us in a playsration 3 dualshock to play emulators... with a program that install drivers for it.... now I accidentally installed a driver of the program to use the mouse as a controller... now is not responding and I don't know how to reverse it, I have tried to use the arrows but the program don't respond to them HELP IS NOT MY FUCKING COMPUTER
>>
Also it is a Windows 10 and has the x box app unlogged
>>
>with a program that install drivers
>program
why do people keep leaving out the details so now gotta play 20 questions.
>>
>>321070
The program is ScpToolkit Drivef installer
Is to make PlayStation controllers be recognised like Xbox ones
>>
>>321066

Keyboard mouse ("Mouse keys"), then use the num pad to control the cursor.
>>
>>321075
I changed the port of the mouse, it worked I uninstalled the program and as it says its drivers... but when I try to put back the mouse to it's port it wont work... what do i do?
>>
File: numpad.jpg (138KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
numpad.jpg
138KB, 530x530px
>>321104
He meant to hold down ALT+Left SHIFT+NUM LOCK for a few seconds. This way you will be able to use the arrows on your num pad to control the mouse.

Aftewards, reinstall the driver for your mouse. Start by opening Device Manager to see if your mouse appears in there.
>>
>>321112
the alt+shift+numlock didn't work but Imanaged to uninstall de driver by connecting the mouse on the port that was not working I omened it on thedevice manager an opnening the diver , switching the port and uninstaling it... thak you so much... you saved me
>>
>>321066
Winkey-r
devmgmt.msc, enter
use cursor keys to select the device
use the key between space and alt-gr to right-click it
use cursor keys and enter to select "uninstall" from the menu
done.

Marvel as Windows is 100% usable without a mouse (and has been since Windows 1.0), whilst with no mouse "technical" OSes like Linux are absolutely fucked.
>>
>>321386
>whilst with no mouse "technical" OSes like Linux are absolutely fucked
Wrong. You can always open the terminal and work from there. Some distros like Archlinux don't even come with a GUI. You have to install one yourself if you so desire.
>>
>>321392
...and you can always reboot into another OS, or buy a new computer.

The point is that if I steal your mouse you can't operate the GUI on Linux, whereas if you steal my mouse, I can operate the GUI on Windows.

What you're saying is a cop-out, because there are many things computer do (web browsing for starters) that are impractical to the point of uselessness without a GUI.
>>
>>321397
>muh GUI
All right. Even if we forget about the plethora of WMs that GNU/Linux offers and the fact that many apps, even web browsers, can be embedded in the terminal, you still have access to your mouse keys.

http://en.linuxreviews.org/HOWTO_use_the_numeric_keyboard_keys_as_mouse_in_XOrg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.