[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recommend me some games on steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1494921157581.png (159KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1494921157581.png
159KB, 872x632px
recommend me some games on steam
>>
Warframe

>Free to Play
>26 million registered losers
>Not pay-to-win
>Addictive
>>
>>321065
Momodora:RutM
STALKER Trilogy
Risk of Rain
Rain World
>>
>>321099
just tried stalker clear skies, i didnt really understand it and heard it was the worst, is that true?
>>
Outlast
Bioshock
Half life
>>
>>321065
So here you go:

If you want pure but challenging fun and just want to destroy cyborgs and giant robots in spectacular ways, get Metal Gear Rising: Revengence.

If you want to mow through hordes of zombies in an immersive, realistic, and atmospheric setting, get Left 4 Dead 2.

What I would recommend the most though is:

- Original Half-Life
- Half-Life 2
- Portal
- Half-Life 2: Episode 1
- Portal 2
- Half-Life 2: Episode 2

in that order. Then you will know perfection. And boundless suffering that will haunt your soul like Gabe Newell at a snack bar.
>>
>>321195
i was just looking into mgsr, never really got into l4d2 but i have been meaning to give resident evil a shot with the remake of the 1st and 4th.
I have heard a lot of great things about half-life and portal but i never really got the appeal since i always thought of half-life as some generic shooter and portal as a puzzle game. Do you mind telling me a little more about those two?
>>
>>321101
Yes it is a good game but the worst of the three.
SoC is the best and you should do a vanilla play through then mod it up. /sg/ on /vg/ has a good list of mods and lurk to see what people are playing.
>>
No one love TF2 anymore?
and:
Borderlands 2
if you like racing try Burnout Paradise City, is old but still a good game.
>>
>>321065
Bad Rats
>>
File: akdskahd.jpg (107KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
akdskahd.jpg
107KB, 1920x1200px
>>321208
Sure!
Half-Life involves shooting, but it doesn't really TRY to be "a shooter". Portal involves puzzle solving, but doesn't really TRY to be "a puzzle game". They try to be themselves.
They are more of a story-based series than anything else, and are very atmospheric and immersive. When I look for a game, I don't look for a strict psychological challenge, but rather for an opportunity to participate in another world with another story, and that's what Half-Life and Portal align with most from my perspective. You might see them differently.
They try to construct a believable universe first, and then try to build gameplay from that universe. That's why you won't see any floating powerups, marked checkpoints, in-world UI hints or other similar "un-real" or "non-canon" objects floating around the world.
They still have good gameplay and good graphics for their time. If you're looking for fun gameplay, you'll like them. If you're looking for good graphics, you'll like them. If you're looking for a captivating story, you'll like them.

As for the story, Half-Life and Portal take place in the same universe, and their stories tie in with each other. They are mostly science fiction and have a very original and unique setting. Most people won't be able to immediately perceive the full extent of the story, even if they have played most of the games. This is the most spectacular part. They're weird, but in all the right ways.
>>
>>321065
Kerbal Space Program
Besiege
Terraria
Ages of Empire 2 HD
Portal series
>>
Hey, anybody has the full image of this?, i remember that it has hillary and co dancing in a stage
>>
Helen's Mysterious Castle
>>
The binding of isaac
Borderlands 2
Hotline miami 1&2
Payday 2
Stardew Valley
Sleeping dogs
The saints row series
Rogue legacy
POSTAL 2
Orwell
Mother russia bleeds
LA Noire
>>
>>321065
Dead Space 1 & 2
Horror/Action game. Just run around and kill scary aliens that jump out at you. If you liked Resident Evil, you'll probably like this

Divinity: Original Sin
Turn based RPG that involves strategy. Really fun to play co-op.

Dark Souls Series
Honestly really fun and not as hard as people make it out to be.
>>
File: eu4_4[1].png (7MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_4[1].png
7MB, 2560x1600px
>>321065
If you're into history, be sure to check out Crusader Kings II (medieval), Europa Universalis IV (renaissance and early modern), Victoria II (industrial revolution) and Hearts of Iron IV (World War II). It's hard to find better grand strategy games!
>>
Firewatch. Best story of anything I've ever seen.
>>
Hunie pop
>>
If you don't have the portal franchise in your steam account, you actually don't have a steam account
>>
Just play Hollow Knight, my man.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.