[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banned books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: -000.jpg (65KB, 831x1108px) Image search: [Google]
-000.jpg
65KB, 831x1108px
Anyone know any good banned books?
>>
File: md18387205187.jpg (19KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
md18387205187.jpg
19KB, 300x455px
>>317576
>>
>>317665
Kek.
>>
>>317706
Problem? Banned in Muslim countries, North Korea, ...
>>
>>317723
I probably should respecify what I mean by "banned" books. I'm looking for stuff like terrorist handbooks, anarchy cookbooks, and any book with detailed explanations on improvised explosives.
>>
>>317730
>be you
>read an anarchist cookbook
>tries to make a bomb
>bomb explode in your face destroying your hands, because the cookbook is fake
Kek.
>>
>>317731
They usually specify how not to handle the explosives, and safe ways of creating them. You'd have to be absolutely retarded to fuck them up.
Plus, I'm not making anything, I just read them.
>>
>>317734
If you can't even think of the adequate keywords to search in the most obvious download sites and instead jump on 4chan to ask, everything points to you ending up trying to make explosives and blowing yourself in the process.

... and now that I think about it, that'd be a good thing, so I found a few for you.

https://torrentz2.eu/45575dca92a1f2b385cdf8f4501fe59d379b6a09

https://torrentz2.eu/a48a9859c9730086f3f72c7b3bb9b5b0e02b56e0

https://torrentz2.eu/06d2d9e1bd73274c371cb5cfe2551ab0991644f4

Have fun getting disfigured.
>>
>>317745
I was looking for books that you couldn't just do a search to find. But thanks anyway.
>>
>>317734
>They usually specify how not to handle the explosives, and safe ways of creating them.

No they don't.

I have seen in one of those a recommendation to use a metallic cooking vessel where the vessel material is infact reactive with the explosive compound in it. You should use ceramics or densified graphite vessels instead.

>Plus, I'm not making anything, I just read them.
>>
>>317751
"2. Make sure any vehicle used to transport explosives is in proper working
condition, with a tight wooden or nonsparking metal floor, with sides and
ends high enough to keep explosives from falling out. Truck should be covered
with a fireproof, rain proof tarp. Wiring should be insulated and fire
extinguishers should be carried.

3. Never allow metal unless it is nonsparking to come near the explosives or
explosive containors. Metal, Flamible, and crosives should not be transported
in with explosives.
"

They seem to.
>>
Well I can already see that I'm not gonna be getting what I requested, so I'm abandoning this thread.
>>
>>317745
fag
the ultimate beta is one that feigns dominance while obediently serving their master
>>
>>317757
You should probably learn how to make a proper request thread, and possibly become familiar with /wsr/. "I'm looking for books that can't be easily found with a Google search" was the bare minimum information you had to provide and you failed to do that in the first post.
>>
>>317783
Again, I only went and did a quick search after realizing it was best for us all if OP blew himself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.