[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke my phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1423851719703.png (639KB, 934x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423851719703.png
639KB, 934x720px
My phone screen fucked up at work today and now the screen wont turn on but the phone works anyway i can project the screen on my pc so i can unlock it and transfer all my stuff out and get a new phone
>>
>i can project the screen
do you mean
>can i get video out of the phone?
i dont think so, unless it has minihdmi in it, or a compatible usb-c video out mode
if you are handy you can probably get a working second hand screen (even if the glass is busted, as long as the digitizer and lcd works) from ebay, take out your screen and use the "new" one to get your data back
or just buy a proper screen assembly and replace it for good
gl
>>
>>317434
know any good kits?
im not trying to fix it im just trying to get the files out so i can get a new phone
>>
>>317444
can you unlock it?
>>
>>317447
since the screen wont turn on i don't know if the phone is responsive or not but it seems like it isnt
>>
>>317444
what do you mean with
>good kits
?
you havent even said which phone it is...

just get a second hand replacement screen, or go to a phone repair shop, and exchange the phone for the data in it, they will probably accept it
>>
>>317461
sorry its a note3 been looking for solutions with no luck
>>
what data do you have?
photos are probably on microsd phonebook is on google
>>
>>317476
Mostly photos and shit in apps tho not the gallery someone suggested using a cable which has an HDMI to connect to my TV and the other end connects to the phone and if the screen is responsive or not
>>
>>317468
>note3
it does seem to support mhl, so an mhl to hdmi cable/adapter should work
>www.ebay.com/itm/USB-MHL-To-HDMI-HDTV-Cable-Micro-Adapter-Adaptateur-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-I9300-/191344736721
its pretty cheap online, but if you can source it locally its probably faster
gl
>>
>>317493
Thanks for the help
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.