[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I downloaded a program and it turned out pretty malicious,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (22KB, 260x183px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
22KB, 260x183px
So I downloaded a program and it turned out pretty malicious, secretly installing other programs without me knowing. I got rid of all but one and when I try to remove it, this message comes up. What do I enter?
>>
>>317096
Type 乐逗边蛀
>>
File: d63.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>317096

Getting a little sick of requests without any pertinent information..

What operating system are you using? Win7, MacOS, BSD, Linux? What flavor?

What was the program? Website you downloaded it from? How are you trying to remove it?

How do you expect anyone to help you without providing any information?
>>
>>317108
it's just a captcha, the context doesn't really matter.
>>
File: d63.jpg (29KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
29KB, 200x303px
>>317408
>the context doesn't really matter

You don't really have a malware problem, do you?

You're trying to unlock warez.
>>
>>317536
Not quite. I was ironically trying to download some anti-malware program and it screwed me over. I've looked everywhere and other people seem to have the same problem but with no solution. I've tried entering the text but no luck.
>>
>>317586

>I was ironically trying to download some anti-malware program
>ironically trying

wat
>>
The irony is that he got malware because he was downloading what he thought was anti-malware software.
>>
>>317586

I was ironically trying =/= Ironically, I was trying...
>>
run a scan and tell us whats on your PC
>>
Back up what you need and clear your PC.
There could be back doors that let hacker get into your PC if you don't.

Also, if you want free anti-virus software, use Malwarebytes. If you're on Windows 10, you can use the active protection of the actually decent version of Windows Defender.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.