[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me clean out my anime stash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: too much shit.png (365KB, 1173x594px) Image search: [Google]
too much shit.png
365KB, 1173x594px
>8TB of anime
>don't want to watch any of it
I start an anime and it almost always lets me down. Last one that I watched that I don't regret watching was K, and that still had plenty of flaws and I don't feel that compelled to watch s2

tell me what to skip and delete from this screenshot, tell me what I should watch right now. Also, keep in mind I'm not asking about the subs/encodes, just the series themselves, as I can always get the best version later, so please base your advice around that
>>
Isuca should have been hentai but isn't and suffers greatly for that reason, fuck it
Dusk maiden of amnesia was good
queens blade is stupid, don't
I loved Blood+ at the time but...
don't bother with the black lagoon omakes
Dantalian and Jojo are the best I see
Penguindrum is the only thing I've heard good things about but not watched
>>
>>316146
>SHOULD WATCH,
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Mawaru Penguindrum

>Good Stuffs
Parasyte: The Maxim
Mikakunin no Shinkoukei
Black Lagoon Omake

Never watched the rest, so can't tell
>>
keep madoka, penguindrum and dusk maiden
>>
Skip:
Plastic Memories
Sora no Method

There's a lot of shit on there I haven't watched so I can't comment, I'll say the following are worth keeping though:
Kokoro Connect
Mikakunin
Black Lagoon omake
Mawaru Penguindrum
Fate/Kaleid 2wei (I'm assuming you've seen the first season)
Chuu2
Madoka
Parasyte

Stuff you can put on hold but are worth watching eventually:
Jojo
Blood+
Berserk Golden Age
Carnival Phantasm (not as good if you haven't watched/played a lot of Type-Moon stuff)
>>
>>316166
>>316201
>>316277
>>316290
thanks. For now, sounds like Penguindrum is on deck

deleted a bunch of other stuff and freed up 107gb, not bad at all
>>
All garbage, delete em all. Penguindrum especially.
>>
Anime is utter trash, don't fight it you know it's a waste of time. Delete it all and sell those hard drives, use the money to treat something nice for your girlfriend and buddies. Go watch a movie, get a Netflix subscription, donate to some Patreon (bonus points if it's a girl). I dunno just be social.
>>
>>316146
Chuuni S2 is bad.
>>
>>316832
>Netflix
why would you pay to watch illuminati garbage? might as well get a Starbucks while you're at it. and girls? I think you have forgotten why you're here..
>>
>>316832
used hard drives aren't worth anything, dingus
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.