[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: random skank.jpg (46KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
random skank.jpg
46KB, 400x300px
Normie here, recommend me some chinese cartoons. I like filler-free story driven narratives like Attack on Titan and Full Metal Alchemist, and short funny stuff like Sakamoto Desu Ga? and One Punch Man.

I've also seen stuff like Stein's Gate and Erased and they weren't terrible. Also if there are any actual good shows with good waifus, please tell me about those too because sometimes Asian girls at school ask me who my waifu is as a joke and I'd like to be able to give them an answer.

Thanks for your time :)
>>
>filler-free story driven narratives like Attack on Titan and Full Metal Alchemist,
The next normie choice would probably be Death Note or Code Geass

>short funny stuff like Sakamoto Desu Ga? and One Punch Man
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
The Devil Is a Part-Timer!
Both my favorite comedies.
>>
File: R7bsTFVBGjw.jpg (190KB, 1600x497px) Image search: [Google]
R7bsTFVBGjw.jpg
190KB, 1600x497px
>waifus
Love Live
>>
>short funny stuff
Nothing comes even close to Cromartie High School
>>
File: Gundam Guide.jpg (3MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Guide.jpg
3MB, 2800x3402px
>>316100
Here is the current gundam chart, watch what looks appealing; Seed, Destiny, X, and Victory are the best. I'd say 00, but the first season is not as good as the second contrary to how much of /m/ with /y/ne otherwise.
>>
File: 1484617881831.png (35KB, 1234x815px) Image search: [Google]
1484617881831.png
35KB, 1234x815px
>>316216
>Seed
>Destiny
>best
>>
Try Gintama, it's mostly humor but sometimes they hit the feels button.
>>
>>316100
>chinese cartoons

Chinese style of storytelling is very different from anything else. It can happen very easily that what we might think as a filler there, can be an important essential part of narrative to Chinese. And then in the middle of the narrative, there often happens the most curious logical jump, and you better catch that if you want to fully follow the story.

Also, characters often look (an behave) like a mix of Nordic Vikings, Greek Gods and fancy demons of Orient. It can be kinda fun to watch.

You could try Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Nice visuals.
>>
>>316279
Sounds accurate to me.
>>
Not OP, but am a bit of a normie, planning on getting into anime by watching Evangelion. What order should I watch the series/movies in?
>>
>>316431

>Evangelion

That's not for newfags, try Ghibli (no joke).
>>
File: re-zero-08-rem-and-ram-again.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
re-zero-08-rem-and-ram-again.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>Also if there are any actual good shows with good waifus, please tell me about those too because sometimes Asian girls at school ask me who my waifu is as a joke and I'd like to be able to give them an answer.
Re:Zero
It's super popular right now with casuals that think they're hardcore. Pick one of the maids to waifu, and for bonus points ask a girl at school to cosplay as her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.