[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I´ve been looking for a chart similar to the image (a compass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

I´ve been looking for a chart similar to the image (a compass and a spectrum), that i´ve seen in /b/ and /v/ but about otaku culture (but i forgot to save), which included images like socially accepted japanese games and traditional culture on the right, and in the left weeb and otaku things, visual novels, and so on. Sry for my english
>>
somebody has that image, or at least, similar images? ty
>>
File: WeeabooPowerLevelCompass.jpg (669KB, 3072x2300px) Image search: [Google]
WeeabooPowerLevelCompass.jpg
669KB, 3072x2300px
>>315981
>>
File: 1438051697543.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1438051697543.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
>>316602
>Gunpla
>High level weeaboo

Seriously? Gundam is one of the most beloved entry level anime out there and holds the highest market for plastic modeling by a loooooong shot.
>>
File: 1469072180783.png (46KB, 538x435px) Image search: [Google]
1469072180783.png
46KB, 538x435px
This?
>>
>>316602
That`s it, thank u so much
>>
>>316637

Yeah, and lots of normies like going to the newest Marvel movie, but REALLY engaging in comic book lore and collecting is on another level
>>
File: 4L_QkU7DyK3.jpg (390KB, 1327x744px) Image search: [Google]
4L_QkU7DyK3.jpg
390KB, 1327x744px
>>316637
...and how many people make the jump from "watching gundam" to "going out and buying plastic toy robots, folded-9000-times sidecutters, super-special gundam pens, and official gundam paint, then putting together a toy robot, painting it, and exhibiting it somewhere in their house (presumably as part of a collection to somewhat offset the astronomical cost of all the paints and pens)"?

You knew what "gunpla" meant, right?
>>
>>317271

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_model

Plastic modeling is a thing that's old enough to have been your grandpa's hobby. It's not niche in the slightest.

Although based on that spergy rant of yours and the tasteless pic you posted, I can easily see why some of your colleagues would mis-interpret Gundam as a dumb weeb thing where most people just see cool battle robots.
>>
File: 4L_fOZ9Gmhp.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fOZ9Gmhp.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>317303
I'm not sure what planet you live on, but on Earth, plastic models have always been for nerds, even before they were models of nerdy robots.
>>
>>315981
>>316602
Holy shit I've been looking for this exact chart a couple weeks ago as well. Cheers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.