[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fidget spinner essay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fidget-spinner-black.jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fidget-spinner-black.jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
Can someone write me an 100-200 word long essay about fidget spinners and how they affect children
>>
Sure.
>>
>how they affect children
uh?
anyway, i would start with
>the spinning top of today
comparing it to the old thing, since its basically it, except with this one the kids dont need to learn how to "throw" it using a piece of string to make it go faster
pretty sure you can spit out 100 words around this
gl
>>
>>315739
fidget spinners are for people unable to write simple essays of 100 to 200 words etc etc
>>
>>315754
this
>>
It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxeâ„¢ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.
>>
>>316158
3/10, nice effort
better luck next time
>>
>>316158
This is a good shit post, would make a good template
>>
>>315739

>fidget spinners

wat?

So Chinpokomon?
>"I don't understand what you kids see in these things"
>-"Neither do I..."
>>
>>316199
it's just a modern yo yo at least it's not a keyboard or a app

why are people moaning just for the sake of moaning
>>
>>315739
Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan. Fidget spinners are a work of Satan.
>>
>>315739

>200 words
>essay

wut?
>>
>>315739
Fidget spinners fill a purpose of distracting a few autistic children from more destructive tendencies. Otherwise they show and enforce blindly following pointless trends without regard to intelligence. Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler.
>>
>how they affect children
as soon as your niglet gets a hold of one of these 'toys' they will show symptoms of severe autism. these are no 'toys' they were put out by the jews to try to decrease everyones IQ. once we are a distracted they will use us as slaves for their kike empire. teh end
>>
>>316476
This. I could shit out 100 words in 15 minutes, OP
>>
>>316158
That's a 254 word essay. OP, use this.
>>
File: b73.png (32KB, 505x330px) Image search: [Google]
b73.png
32KB, 505x330px
>>316158
critikal senpai
>>
>100-200 word long essay about fidget spinners

OP if this is your homework then

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
File: 1488109669709.jpg (97KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488109669709.jpg
97KB, 800x450px
Fidget spinners are just another fad that the nu-children faggots of today has fallen in love with. Though it is true that they may be a distraction in class, this will all soon come to pass when kids move on from it. The only reason children enjoy fidget spinners is because it makes for a better distraction than their cellphones. The repetitive cyclical (and symmetrical) nature of fidget spinners is interesting to (both autistic and normal) children and reassuring. One of the other reasons fidget spinners have kept their popularity is because of the myriad of "tricks" you can do with them. In a sense, fidget spinners have become the new pen spinning phenomenon. In fact pen spinning could be seen as a prototype of the fidget spinners. Originally meant to kill time, and eventually tricks and even touraments for pen spinning have been created, fidget spinners are just an eventual repeat of history.
>>
>>315739
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER SPIN SPIN SPIN
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER WIN WIN WIN
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER BUY BUY BUY
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER WHY WHY WHY
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER SO MUCH FUN
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER MAKES ME WANT TO RUN
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER HELP ME PLEASE
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER I HAVE A DISEASE
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER
*inhales
FIDGET SPINNER FIDGET SPINNER IF YOU BUY THIS
YOUR SOME KIND OF SINNER
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.