[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying To Find An Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Been trying to find a specific anime for a long time. All I have is a memory of a gif I saw of it a long time ago (2-3 years).

2 girls and 1 boy in a classroom. Both girls appear to love the boy and after some exchange one of the girls ends up stabbing the boy.

I can't remember exactly why but I think it was because either she was trying to stab the other girl and he got in the way, or she was a psycho and was doing some sort of "if I can't have him no one can" sort of thing. That detail I'm super iffy on, so if it doesn't fit with your theory don't worry.

I appreciate any leads anyone can give me.

PS. Pic not related
>>
kind of a long shot but give "School Days" a look through. Not sure if its the one you're looking for but it does have the psycho girl killing a dude and killing another gal with that "If I can't have him no one can" mentality. Best of Luck!
>>
>>313444
Someone else suggested this as well. I'll definitely look into it. Thanks.
>>
>>313437
>I can't remember exactly why but I think it was because either she was trying to stab the other girl and he got in the way, or she was a psycho and was doing some sort of "if I can't have him no one can" sort of thing. That detail I'm super iffy on, so if it doesn't fit with your theory don't worry.
It might help if you were to clarify if the scene seemed to you comedic or dramatic.
>>
>>313449
Super dramatic. To me it seemed like it could've been the final scene of the anime.
>>
That sounds more and more like School Days.
>>
Is this the scene you had in mind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MR-AZ_QQ-U
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.