[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I seed to fix this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Selection_946.png (629B, 68x15px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_946.png
629B, 68x15px
What should I seed to fix this?
>>
>>313018
>someone gives invites to random anons
>this happens
Everything.
>>
>>313024
This is BBT, not AB
>>
>>313018
what site
>>
>>313026
>>313025
>>
>>313028
seed airing animu
>>
>>313025
https://bakabt.me/browse.php?ordertype=leechers
https://bakabt.me/browse.php?ordertype=completed
Seed the top results for these.
>>
>>313030
Know any other public torrents available for those? I can't currently actually download anything off of the site itself
>>
>>313031
http://nyaa.pantsu.cat/
>>
>>313032
I already knew about pantsu, but thanks for making me check again. I managed to find some of them the second time around
>>
>>313034
Most people download horriblesubs for airing anime honestly:
http://horriblesubs.info/
>>
>>313035
I do use HS for airing stuff, but BBT doesn't accept HS releases and thus I can't use airing stuff to increase my ratio
>>
>>313038
Huh, weird.
I wouldn't know honestly I use AB. :c
Most of the stuff should be on public trackers somewhere, though.
Just google one of the filenames in quotes, will take you to the exact release. A ton of anime have hashes in the filename.
>>
exigo
xbtmusic
gardencenterstage
deepbassnine
hydra.zone
baconbits
h4h
togethercheatingher
funsharingcommunity
soitgoes
intheshadows
wigornot
mmmm.hm
fakedoor.store
smoothnesspuma
retrowith.in
>>
>>313041
DELETE THIS
>>
>>313018
>>>/g/60316475
>>
>>313018
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*faints*
*regains consciousness*
*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>313046
WHAT THE H*CK
>>
>>313045
Dumb frogposter
It's not like anyone was downloading anything I was seeding anyways, so the stat resets don't really matter to me
>>
>>313049
It's not about if someone is downloading right at that moment. Peers can connect at any time, JUST FUCKING SEED.
>>
Bakabt you say?
Step 1. Download the torrent
Step 2. Logout/remove the key that you got with the torrent
Step3. Use the monthly tracker key instead (should be the name of the month) EG: may.bakabt.me
Step4. Download without your DL ever affecting your stats ever again
Grats on failing the easiest tracker of all time though
>>
>>313054
Pretty sure this doesn't work since Baka went private.
>>
>>313061
try it
>>
>>313063
I have an account, I don't need to. No need to risk my account over a claim you made either.
>>
>>313065
>asks for help
>refuses to use help
Sasuga frogposters.
>>
>>313066
>Every poster is the same

Retard
>>
>>313067
That's not what I said, we both know it too.
>>
>>313069
Seek help
>>
>>313069
t. zed
>>
>>313018
adult content
>>
private trackers like bakabt always had things way too seeded to gain ratio, especially when it was public
you're gonna have to download something big and in demand
>>
>>313356
>especially when it was public
That made it easier to gain ratio. If you didn't get your ratio up over 100 during the public bbt era, that's on you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.