[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help finding an anime character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

A few months ago I saw a picture of an anime character, and to this day I regret not saving it because I can't find it again.

The character was probably about teenage, their hair was mid length (to their neck or maybe shoulders) and half blond and half pink

I'm not talking streaks or a fade it was just a stark half and half pink and blonde

I couldn't tell you their gender, from what I could tell they could be ether a girl or a feminine looking boy.

The look of the image leads me to think that the anime is likely a newer one (2010's to right now) but I guess it could have been an older anime that was just ahead of its time.
The two tone hair look however is a very new trope though so it's probably very recent.

I lost interest in watching anime years ago so I have no idea where to start trying to find it again. If anyone thinks they know what character I'm talking about I would be grateful.
>>
File: Amanda.png (679KB, 832x904px) Image search: [Google]
Amanda.png
679KB, 832x904px
Perhaps?
Amanda from Little Witch Academia
Clear colour division and neck length, androgynous streak, currently airing anime with a relatively high visibility.
Can't help you further if this wasn't it.
>>
>>311575
Ah no but thanks for trying. I've seen some little witch academia stuff around and I really admire the character designs on that show.
The character I'm looking for is probably from an anime that wasn't successful or I probably would have found it again by now.
The only reason I'm looking honestly is because I wanted to draw the character. I'll probably just end up doing it from memory.
>>
>>311577
I would suggest you then to just dive into gelbooru or sankakuchan and narrowing down searches by tags such as 1girl, blonde hair, pink hair, two tone hair/multi colour hair etc and manually going through stuff.
>>
>>311579
That is an excellent point that for some reason I had not considered. Even if I don't find the same character I might find something with similar enough design elements.

Thank you.
>>
>>311581
Do post it here should you find her. I'm interested.
>>
>>311586
Found the character, its apparently a male
and its some artist's original character named Theodor Bachstein
Straight from the wiki "An original character by Erubo"
>>
>>311588
Good that you found it!
>>
>>311592
Thank you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.