[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the song that plays on this site? https://systemspace.link/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1466802113273.jpg (405KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466802113273.jpg
405KB, 1600x1200px
What's the song that plays on this site?

https://systemspace.link/
>>
File: Screenshot3.png (351KB, 639x480px)
Screenshot3.png
351KB, 639x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxjt028STPU

(See you on the other side)
>>
>>311332
Thanks, but I'm not part of systemspace nor do I intend on joining. Maybe it's because I don't really understand what it is.
>>
>>311338
who asked?
>>
>>311332
>>311350
>(See you on the other side)

I'm not a member so they won't be seeing me on the "other side."

The fuck's your problem?
>>
>>311350
>>311361
For what it's worth, I'm not him. I was just trying to be nice.
>>
>>311362
(living on the edge)
>>
>>311362
Nah, I get you. Just don't what that dickhead was trying to imply.
>>
FYI this is a suicide cult OP. Stay the fuck away.
>>
>>311391
(See you on the other side)
>>
>>311391

Have you read the fucking website? It's specifically anti-suicide. As long as you die ANY time after July 1st your transfer over, whether it's 2 days or 80 years.
>>
That's like some bad anime shit. Cool site and music, though, but it's like a retard trap.
>>
File: CEASE.jpg (15KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
CEASE.jpg
15KB, 480x474px
>>311729
Christianity says suicide is unforgivable and you will never go to heaven if you do it.

Tsuki says suicide might risk your chances, but hey if you kill yourself after July 1st there will be a nice waiting room with all your friends before paradise!

Also note that earlier on in Tsuki's roleplaying he encouraged suicide with no consequences. When the suicide cult accusations emerged, then suddenly offing yourself wasn't accepted.

If you follow the trail back to where this started, Tsuki is some 18 year old dutch kid on a vast regiment of antipsychotic medications. Naturally he's stopped taking them recently.

How come your suicide cult only recruits from English speaking countries? Couldn't your computer brain hookup friends give you a wider net by uploading some foreign languages into your brain to recruit sad NEETs from all across the globe instead of just our little corner? Or do chinks and russkies and whoever else just not have cybersouls?

Who makes your website? If you're from another fucking dimension why are there nods to open source projects in the sourcecode? Couldn't your cyberdaddies just make you your own fucking website?

Along those lines, all those companies you name - Endymion, Synapse, Risen. They're from your dreamworld, right? A place that has no cultural connection whatsoever to ours? They don't speak English natively, right? They speak Synapsian? So how come they've got a strong enough grasp of our language and culture to be able to graphic design logos that look so good just for the express purpose of being put on your shitty website and looked at by a bunch of NEETs? On top of that, why do those companies have names that directly translate into English words?

Y'all need Jesus.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.