[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the easiest way to get photoshop for free? pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What's the easiest way to get photoshop for free?
pic unrelated
>>
torrent
I have TheThingy's version of cs6 (extended). Works without viruses, dl'd it from tpb
>>
>>311074

PS is literally one of the most pirated things ever.
You can either download it via torrent or if you got some time and can wait a bit use direct downloading via hosters.
Example (site is German but just pick ne with the Euro or US flag)
https://ddl-warez.to/downloads/unterkategorie/16/Grafik%2FDesign%2FCAD/order/titel/sort/A/seite/3/

Or use any American warez site.
>>
IIRC you can find older legit versions of PS for free
>>
>>311080
it makes you register with a credit card
>>
>>311110

Are you new to that whole warez thing?
Not THAT one, that is an ad for one of those usenet providers.

All at the bottom the second (leads to Share-Online) or third one (leads to Uploaded) the "download" button. then a Captcha opens, solve it and then in the opening sub-window the links again at the bottom are the right ones (the top one AGAIN leads to usenet).
>>
>>311074
I remember I got myself Photoshop CS5 Portable a few weeks ago for free.

I'm pretty sure it has less features than the standard photoshop but depending on what you're looking for, it can do basic shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.