[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is downloading a copy of your facebook data before permanent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (82KB, 664x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 664x478px
Is downloading a copy of your facebook data before permanent deletion secure? Will this make it easier for someone to obtain access to it in the future, like if downloading puts the info on some server or something that is easier for someone to access or makes it more likely to stumble upon? I guess because it sends your data as a file to your email (and my email for this account is a yahoo one) that makes me particularly nervous. Especially because even if I deleted my yahoo for good, are all those emails really gone? I'm a complete pleb when it comes to this stuff, so any help would be great.
>>
I don't know, but why do you have a facebook anyway? If you have friends you need to get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!!
>>
File: mulder371297.png (457KB, 638x511px) Image search: [Google]
mulder371297.png
457KB, 638x511px
facebook, the fbi, the nsa, the illuminati, and the zog secret police all receive a copy of everything you've ever posted on facebook and each group keeps it permanently on multiple separate servers. "deleting" anything is impossible.
>>
If you had a facebook account, ever, it's late to be worrying about security of your data.
>>
>>308864
>the illuminati
Are they real? I thought that was a libertarian Christian movement from the 1700's that was very short-lived.

Is there any evidence that the Illuminati still have any modern influence, beyond Dollar-Pyramid-Eye meme?
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 640x1136px
>>308865
This.
And honestly, if you've had any internet activity at all, even 4chan, it's too late to be worrying. The NSA is archiving it these days, so if they ever wanna get you, they can.
They don't REVEAL that this is their source like do with faceberg, because they want people to say their true thoughts that they might not share on other real name sites. But this gives them leads on you that they can then find other evidence for once they know to look. Thus, 4chan gives them the dirt they need but they never actually have to reveal that they use it and scare everybody away from commenting.
>>
You can permenantly delete all of your Facebook?i thought there was a deactivation option only
>>
>>309168
>tinfoiling intensifies
>>
>>309398
Not am argument
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.