[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (114KB, 1300x863px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
114KB, 1300x863px
ok i need help with biology post ur link with notes
>>
>>308272
bump
>>
>>308272
v&
>>
/wsr/

is a slower board than /b/

* Quick rundown, anon from /b/ wants help sent him here so I can help him.

I'm just doing it pal.
>>
What do you want specifically?
>>
>>308277
pretty much thanks for the help everyone
>>
>>308278
anon i just need everything you have and i will narrow it down myself if that's ok
thank you so much for you're help dude
>>
>>308280
Just Genetics?

I guess you're UK?

If you are this is the old course Biology but the information is near enough exactly the same/
>>
>>308282
no im in US but i need everything you have on genetics what ever it is
>>
>>308283

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1MLeFWnLbMnNzlLSmRrSDFka0U?usp=sharing

X-Linkage stuff is 10,11,12.

Included summaries as well.

I'll be around for the next few hours but if you want anything explaining say.
>>
>>308291
dude i love you so much thank you
>>
>>308291
holy shit anon this is everything i need to know thank you so much
>>
>>308302
>>308305
I give it too you on one condition.

You actually revise and pass the test/module/study you are doing.

Revise as early as possible and read around the subject. Every test paper/question.
Another tip is reading the Wikipedia pages- it may not make complete sense but some of it is understandable and if the terms are used in the context you get used to understanding what they are.
Also change the language to Simple English and that gives you a condescend lay man's terms view of the subject which is helpful for a broad overview.
>>
>>308311
yes daddy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.