[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop someone spying on my computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: emergency-exit-sign.jpg (27KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
emergency-exit-sign.jpg
27KB, 1000x333px
hi, so long story short, someone has access to my comp. This includes: microphone, camera, files, desktop viewing, etc.

what happened:
> clicked a site link
> spying begins
> spying stops when not connected to home wifi (haven't checked if his applies to direct ethernet connection)

I think this might have something to do w/ the router. How can I stop this? Thanks in advance!
>>
haven't been able to completely confirm whether they can creep on non-home connections
>>
Try using this? https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/
How do you even know you're getting wwatched?
>>
You need to clean your computer of malwares. This is achieved bu running anti-malware programs. The correct course of action is to unplug the infected computer form the internet, acquire anti-malware programs from another computer, transfer them to the infected machine and run them to clean it up. There are many programs available, some free and some not free. I use Malwarebyte Anti-malware and would recommend it. However be cautioned that one program is not guaranteed to clean up your computer. Make sure to check other computers connected to your home network, if it applies.
>>
If you are interested, you can download Malwarebyte for free.
https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/
While some functions are premium-only, these functions are not essential to your situation. The program always offers full scanning, full removal of infected files and file repair. Feel free to check out other programs, free or not, to make the best out of your situation.
>>
>>308088
i've been looking through their social media and ..that's a lot of stuff they shouldn't have known

>>308092
>>308095
just checked with malwarebytes and it didn't seem to pick up anything, ty tho
>>
kay, i just got vital info and if anyone could help, it'd be much appreciated!

They can't see anything when i'm not connected to my home router! how do i fix this?
>>
>>308100
Is it possible they gained access to your emails, or tumblr, or other social media? They could gain information from reading emails or message logs. In that case malware detection programs would not be able to detect anything since it is your passwords that are compromised.
>>
>>308105
not sure if they know my passwords, there's a good chance but if they did it's definitely not the only thing they have access to.

they can hear my home conversations..helpp

and read text messages on my phone, and things i;ve typed out on there but didn't send
>>
>>308072
>i've been looking through their social media and ..that's a lot of stuff they shouldn't have known
you sound paranoid ? do you take medication ? smoke alot of weed ? ever had any episodes ?
>>
>>308108
Are you absolutely, positively sure that someone is able to read unsent text message from your phone?
>>
>>308108
i am sorry for not fully believing your story but why on earth would someone waste a huge amount on effort on you just to read you text and mess around with your social media ?
give me something to work with OP
>>
>>308077
>they
>>308100
>they
>>308104
>they
>>308108
>they
who exactly?
>>
>>308100
link us to their social media. we will sort things out for you if necessary.
>>
>>308121
i was thinking the exact same thing. Who is they ?
>>
File: 1336018217603.gif (210KB, 378x364px) Image search: [Google]
1336018217603.gif
210KB, 378x364px
>CTRL-f linux
>0 results
>>
File: Ghostbusters half.jpg (94KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters half.jpg
94KB, 700x700px
I really like Dick Masterson's "Dicktation" commentaries and RedLetterMedia's bandcamp commentaries, but I don't really like MST3K (since it's mostly forced jokes, and never an actual conversation.)

What else would be up my alley, famalamading-dong?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.