[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homework Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: IMG_1321.jpg (805KB, 2304x3067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
805KB, 2304x3067px
>>
>>306778
>you have to be 18. to access this site

Maybe you even are, but are just retarded. If you want help, post questions and don't just put your assignments up here and expect anyone to help you
>>
>>306790
>Assuming everyone on WSR agrees with your normie logic
>Assuming everyone on WSR won't help because you don't agree with OPs methods.
I knew normies infected B, but WSR too? What shame.
>>
>>306893
Learn to read the fucking rules, you obvious newfag.
>>/1/
Ask for help with your homework, don't just post it and expect us to do it for you.

Absolutely nobody is going to help you now.
>captializing board names
>not using slashes in the board names
>mentioning normies while obviously being a huge fucking normie who has never browsed this website outside of the facebook memeposts his friends tag him on
>>
File: NobodyIsGonnaHelpMeOhno.png (120KB, 1317x645px) Image search: [Google]
NobodyIsGonnaHelpMeOhno.png
120KB, 1317x645px
>>306899
>Everyone who disagrees with me is samefag
>But... but rules!
INB4: >Y-you're just using incognito now, you're still OP!!
>>
>>306903
>thinks a screenshot posted 10 minutes later proves anything

lmao dude
ms paint is so hard
editing a webpage is so hard

You're so obviously new it fucking hurts. Quit posting and get back to lurking.
>>
File: notEventrying.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
notEventrying.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>306906
16:37:17
16:43:14
Lets do basic counting. 43 - 37 = ...
Welcome to 4chan newfag.
>>
>>306910
Sorry, ESL-kun, "10 minutes" has an idiomatic meaning beyond the literal 600,000 milliseconds.
>>
>>306910
>I'm too stupid to understand basic rounding

h o l y
s h i t

It doesn't matter how long you took, taking a screenshot will never prove you're not a samefag. Not that I ever claimed you were in the first place, don't know why you brought it up. Guess you're just defensive because you're probably actually a samefag.
>>
>>306893
>>306903

It doesn't matter who you are or are not, that has nothing to do with the validity of your claims; which are wrong by the way.

If some retard can't do high school level homework that's fine, dumb people exist so I can't hold it against him. But if the person doesn't even bother to get the orientation of the picture right, and he doesn't provide an explanation of what he doesn't understand and his thoughts about it, that says a lot about the level of effort he put in his try. He's dropping it here asking for "Homework Help" (which is being used as an euphemism for "Do all of my homework for me"), and I can't really imagine that he spent 60 minutes reading his book, because these are really simple questions. Furthermore, a student should be able to answer a good 60-70% of those just from what he learned in class, so I guess he doesn't pay attention to his classes either. Additional measures such as asking the teacher to go over some stuff after classes or spending a couple hours reading and watching videos are clearly out of the question for this person, since he didn't even bother to fulfill his basic student obligations.

Feel free to do his homework if you want to be a tool, but I'm not spending 5 minutes of my time doing the homework of some asshole who wouldn't spend 5 minutes of his trying first and clearly just wants to get rid of it with the minimum effort possible. I am confident that over 80% of the users of this board know this and agree with it, because they've been here long enough and know hot it goes. It's ironical that you refer to some "normie invasion", when the actual normies here are you and OP (which I personally believe to be the same poster, but I don't really care about).

Fuck you and stop shitting the board queer.
>>
>>306784
Listen mate, if you want help post a single question. It causes less problems.

Balancing chemical equations is not that hard. You need to have the same proportions of elements on each side. Start by balancing H, and O as they are often combined in multiple compounds. You are producing Iron...Fe will be a product. Once you balance oxygen look at how many parts of Fe2O3 are needed. Since Fe is a transition metal figure out what type it is, II, III, etc.
>>
ITT: A board for lazy idiots mad at an idiot for being too lazy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.