[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pin Point my Location

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: NewYorkana.jpg (315KB, 1337x853px) Image search: [Google]
NewYorkana.jpg
315KB, 1337x853px
Find my exact location...can you tell me where iam ?

i once had a buddy from mexico and i went on his website..then when we were in a webcam chat room...he pulled google earth and was on my street.... it scared me... most dudes i talked about said its impossible to find the exact location of someone online but that dude was spot on.... and he aint even a hacker , just a regular 40 year old drunk mexican with a pc
>>
You went to his website, he got your IP, from there it's pretty easy to find your address
>>
>>306241
I can find peoples IP too but never to know the exact house they are in
>>
>>306241
i'm curious as well
>>
>>306241

The IP alone can only target up until the entry point. That means in big cities typically the city name, in smaller ones typically the next big city.
>>
>>306245
>>306250
each ISP is different, some give too much information when you go to someones website, nowadays the exact place is being re-routed but before when your router sent the information it'd send the ISP name, IP, address.

Only solution i can find.
>>
File: iYWfD.jpg (354KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iYWfD.jpg
354KB, 1280x720px
>>306254
This is him and shialeweb.com is his website,
if you go on his website he can find your location the exact street and house. not sure how
>>
>>306259
Nigger. You just have geolocation on, and the guy is using the geolocation api to get your coordinates.

There's no big science about that. Any website can do it as long as your browser has geo on. Protip: all the big ones have it on by default, but at least in firefox you can turn it off through about:config. Don't know if it can be turned off in other browsers, because I only use FF (or more specifically, Pale Moon since they killed non-pulse audio linux support).
http://caniuse.com/#search=geo
>>
>>306266
alsa was and is shit
>>
>>306266
OK...so how exactly does a geo-location api know my house...and are you sure about that ?
>>
>>306268
Your computer is sending all your information to it.
>>
>>306272
ok.....so is there a geolocation api website where i can find someones street location ?
>>
>>306274
Better start learning
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Geolocation/Using_geolocation
>>
>>306232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W3C_Geolocation_API
>>
>>306267
True enough.

But pulse is like steamy diarrhea on top of that shit.
>>
>>306272

And without GPS how does the browser magically know the exact position its computer is located?
>>
>>306283
With the API.
https://whereamirightnow.com/
>>
>>306283
Read >>306279

The geo API doesn't only depend on GPS to get the coordinates. WiPS could be another option, for example.
>>
>>306287
that website u posted only shows my city not my street or home location
>>
>>306278
aaaand again...that geo location is incorect, only shows my city not my street
>>
>>306288
we need to get to the bottom of this ...and when i say we i mean you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.