[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need shopper for anti Macron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

Replace 1st 2 faces on the left with Merkl and Rothschild; followed by Juncker holding the map, Macron on the chair and finally Hollande behind him.

Please.
>>
File: 1493392530255.png (535KB, 778x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493392530255.png
535KB, 778x400px
>>
>>305469
Thanks, now we just need a clever dialogue.
>>
Any french speaking editors aground?
>>
>>305492
maybe try the /polacks ?
>>
>>305492
I speak French, tell me what you want to add. And how. And I'll do it for you.

Macron is the ultimate cancer and I want to help.
>>
File: eurckt.jpg (173KB, 778x400px)
eurckt.jpg
173KB, 778x400px
>>305546
Thanks, but somebody did it.
Think it's good?
>>
>>305553
Ah okay.
The whole thing looks kinda cheap, though.

The seriousness of the situation would need something of good quality.
In 2 weeks, this asshole will probably rule France and fuck the whole country, and the whole continent, we gotta do something.

If you have 1-2 hours I can make you the same shooping, with the sames faces, the same pictures, the same text but everything in HD.
>>
>>305556
Okay, you can make it HD if you want.

Any chance of improving it maybe? The text I mean.
>>
File: Khomri-Macron[1].jpg (48KB, 500x344px)
Khomri-Macron[1].jpg
48KB, 500x344px
>>305561
I don't get the part where he talks about "the door and the red carpet", is it to welcome the refugees?
>>
>>305570
Yeah, it was meant to say "Businesses out and immigrants in.", but I guess the original translator kinda made it get lost.
>>
>>305573
Why "businesses out"? He wants to bleed people to feed the businesses.
By the way, the literal translation of the text is: "Yes, the businesses, the door; the immigrants, the red carpet."

>btw, currently working on the image
>>
>>305579
Ah okay, then there was some misunderstanding.
Fix what you think is better then.
>>
>>305586
I still don't know why you talk about "businesses out" ?
This guy is pro-business.
>>
>>305590
As I said I misunderstood the part about his business view, since I only started to pay attention after the 1st round was announced and the 1st news I got after that was that he got booed by factory workers who were gonna get unemployed.

Also hearing something about French factories being moved to Poland, but maybe I misread.
>>
>>305595
Do you want me to explain what's actually going on?
>>
>>305598
Ok.
>>
>>305602
Okay.
By the way, the factory moved, it's about relocation, so then if that's what you meant, it's kinda accurate, but to talk about the guy,
Macron is a dude with absolutely no political notion and close to no experience (a little bit like trump).
He's a rich trader, a millionaire from Rothschild, and he just wanted more than money.
He has no actual political program, he only says that "he loves france" during his meetings instead of talking about politics.
He doesn't even understand what his team tells him to say.

He tried to be François Hollande's ministry of economy (2014-2016) and he's the one who's responsible of the catastrophic political assessment of the country.

He's friend with all the millionaires who own all the medias, and you see ALL the medias sucking his dick and talking about him ALL the time to make him look like he's the only choice.

When his "followers" are interviewed and asked why they follow him, they answer "because he's handsome", "because he's young", "because it's new, it's fresh, it's change".
But when asked what do they like about his ideas, NO one is able to answer. Because no one knows, not even him.
If you understand french, here is a piece of laugh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSJt0cpNOjI
Basically, no one can say why they're supporting him and what are his ideas.

So, all the people who voted for this faggot don't even know why, voted for him because he's "famous" and people assume he could "counter Le Pen", because you know, "it's bad to say that you support Le Pen" because racism, etc... And she's demonized all the time.

Macron created his OWN political party, so basically he can do what ever the fuck he wants, he doesn't have to held account to anyone for all the crap he'll do without limitations.
>>
File: firstround.png (96KB, 1465x500px)
firstround.png
96KB, 1465x500px
>>305611

That guy says "he's for the people" but only to fuck them more in the ass (like Hillary did), he will make new "work laws" to make people work even harsher, like slaves, and will remove the taxes on big fortunes, so the rich will become richer, and the poor will become poorer.

He'll also make "positive discrimination" everywhere to fuck shit up even more.

That guy says "he's for the people" but only to fuck them more in the ass (like Hillary did), he will make new "work laws" to make people work even harsher, like slaves, and will remove the taxes on big fortunes, so the rich will become richer, and the poor will become poorer.

He'll also make "positive discrimination" everywhere to fuck shit up even more.

I never liked Le Pen, I think she's not serious and childish, and her ideas won't work.
But sadly, she's now France's only hope.

I was for Melenchon: The only guy with powers in french politics but who's not completely rotten and corrupted.
He wants to make a new constitution, he wants to stop that a few % of elites have everything, and the rest has nothing.
He will make possible people to vote if they're not ok with a law to reject it, or eject a politician if people think he's a piece of shit.
He's literally the only one who's concerned about the planet and ecology. He wanted to stop the petrol dependence and get out of the nuclear.

Like you see on the graph, for 1-2% he wasn't qualified, because of the media bashing.

The medias chose the results of the elections.
They spammed Macron all the time, and spammed things about terrorism so Le Pen gets elected too, so people will now be "Le Pen is evil, we must vote for macron to avoid her".

But when you look at the results, a lot of people didn't vote, and the 4 biggest candidates were practically ex aequo.
(Mélenchon, Fillon (sarkozy politic), Le Pen and Macron), so 2 over 3 people in France didn't want these 2 people to be their president.
>>
>>305611
Well, I already knew the rest, I was just confused about the whole factory thing, but thanks for reinforcement anyway.

So what do you think the proper approach should be with the dialogue then?
>>
File: macron_resized.png (5MB, 1903x1440px)
macron_resized.png
5MB, 1903x1440px
>>305615
Ok I finished it, it took me more time than expected.
Feel free to use it like you wish.

Full res: files.catbox.moe/p90ag1.png
>>
>>305643
Wow that actually looks way batter than before. =)
Any chance you can insert text as well?
>>
>>305643
I POSTED IT ON MY TWITTER @BeniTheGangster AND THERES NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW
>>
File: 1493418436886.png (3MB, 1332x1008px)
1493418436886.png
3MB, 1332x1008px
>>305643
Here's the edited version.
>>
File: XqJjGjx.jpg (20KB, 600x687px)
XqJjGjx.jpg
20KB, 600x687px
I need a drawfag
Requesting ben affleck as a sad panda
>>
>>305833
This is the sad panda, the face shall be the same as ben
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.