[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help on a gift for a professor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: tape.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
tape.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
So I have a professor who has similar tastes in music as I do and I want to give him a mixtape of songs that he would (maybe) enjoy. But I need help getting these tracks. I know I'm asking for so much but can someone please help me download 16 tracks?

The tracks:
-Blackout by Swans
-Ghost Rider by Suicide
-Colony by Joy Division
-Dreams Never End by New Order
-Last Dance by The Cure
-Fucc the Devil by AJJ
-History Lesson Part 2
-Merchandise by Fugazi
-Giving Bad People Good Ideas by Death Grips
-Into the Night by Xiu Xiu
-Hunter by Have A Nice Life
-Degraded by Preoccupations
-Men for Miles by Ought
-One Man No City by Parquet Courts
-Birdland by Patti Smith
-Oxygen by Swans
>>
>>305348
History Lesson Part 2 is by Minutemen if you didn't know already
>>
File: 1442878937235.jpg (72KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
1442878937235.jpg
72KB, 473x355px
Op that sound a little bit girly
why don't you give him an old ipod with all music you like
And if he is too old give him one vinyl disc of those artist.
also what problem do you have with those songs?
>>
>>305358
:I... I just want to have these damn tracks so I can burn it on a CD
>>
>>305358
I don't have the songs, so I need someone to get them for me by "other means."
>>
File: 1405569825823.jpg (19KB, 382x333px) Image search: [Google]
1405569825823.jpg
19KB, 382x333px
>>305364
>>305363

Oh i see you are a girl.
I think you should not give gifts to a professor
he may misunderstand your intentions

>She is flirting with me
>She want better grades.

Unless you have a good friendship with him.
I did not recomend you going further
also i would be bad if your bf find it out.

Use this http://keepvid.com to convert youtube videos to mp3 files
and another thing i encourage you to avoid using tripcodes if you want to preserve anonimity

Hope your bf enjoy the gorillaz CD
>>
File: 54-25.webm (3MB, 1156x1012px) Image search: [Google]
54-25.webm
3MB, 1156x1012px
>>
>>305348
>mixtapes
Stop trying to fuck your professor, OP.
>>
>>305372
take the easy route. no donwload. no install. just copy URL. amke it a mp3. voila.
http://convert2mp3.net/
>>
>>305364
and if by "other means" you mean illegaly download music from the internet in risk of getting caught by the KGB you have come to the wrong side of the internet.
I am just fucking with you. need drugs or weapons too ?
>>
>>305369
Oops, I forgot to get rid of the trip. No, my boyfriend won't be mad, and I just want to give him a gift for being a rad professor. I'm not going to give it to him in person, I'll just drop it outside of his office. Thanks for the link.
>>
>>305348
kek.
>>305572
>>
File: 2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png (73KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
2011-01-13-beartato-badmemories.png
73KB, 800x1009px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.