[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing to watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I feel like I've already watched everything that there is to watch and can't seem to start watching anything else, is there anyone that can recommend something? Mainly like more mature or plot focused anime like Beck or Berserk.
>>
>>305023
do you have a list of what you watched? Make a list on myanimelist since you're bored and come back for recommendations, you said you feel like you watched everything so there's no way to know what to recommend
>>
cross ange / valvrave / gundam ibo
senseless mecha fun
>>
>>305023
watch airing anime?
>>
Maybe don't watch anime.
>>
>>305023
Kaiji is pretty mature and plot-focused. I lost the ability to marathon shows years ago because they usually just aren't that interesting for more than a few episodes, but with Kaiji I was able to watch 18 episodes straight, so try that.
>>
>>305023
If you want "mature" anumae:
- Death Parade
- Durarara! (Beck'ish)
- Eden of the East
- Mushishi
- Zankyou no Terror
- Monogatari Series (sorta intellectual at least)
- Gosick
- Kamisama No Inai Nichiyoubi (God Left on a Sunday)
- Boku dake ga Inai Machi (Erased / The Town Where Only I am Missing)
- Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World)
- Maoyu (Sorta)
- Mekakcity Actors
- Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
- Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata (Sorta)
- Steins Gate
- Time of Eve

If you want some seinen action anime with a plot:
- Ajin
- Aldnoah Zero (mecha)
- A Certain Magical Index / Scientific Railgun
- Baccano! (Nearly qualifies for the above.)
- Gangsta (Beck'ish)
- Drifters (Well, some plot)
- GiTS (okay, too obvious)
- Knights of Sidonia (2nd season kinda leaves "seriousness" behind though)
- Psycho-Pass (also, possibly, too obvious)
- Casshern Sins
- Tokyo Ghoul (gore fest)
- Parasyte the Maxim (also gore fest)

Somewhat mature action non-anime that's recently aired or airing:
- The Expanse
- Oasis
- Legion
- Westworld

Berserk's not my cup of tea - though Beck came a bit closer, so, grain of salt recommended.
>>
>>305135
This
>>
>>305023
>>305032
if you rate what you've watched on mal it will give you recommendations, though i can't speak to the quality of the recommendations/how relevant they are.
>>
>>305023
I presume this is about anime?
>I feel like I've already watched everything that there is to watch
No you haven't unless you're a proto-neckbeard who has been watching anime since the 70s.
Look further than MAL top popularity list and explore.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.