[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do I do if my own education is fucking my right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 316.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
Taking classes forced to use their shitty over priced program uses said program CengageNowV2 taking a online test shuts down mid way "due to internet connectivity issues" while clearly I am still online wait till the time ran out because it would keep loading and if i tried to refresh the page it would automatically submit the test.
Get a 60% on test unfinished what the fuck do I do now tired to check if their servers were fucked up didn't see any reports so I try and contact them looking up phone number cant find one try using their support service when ever i click on my product just links me to a page typed {{PRODUCT.NAME}} SUPPORT why do i even try is there anything i can do no point in trying to tell my cunt teacher like she gives a fuck
>>
Just tell the teacher. That isn't a lie, go from there.
>>
I will probably try that but knowing that bitch is just gonna say some excuse about how its unfair for the other students
>>
>>304837
>>>/adv/
>>
>>304825
Maybe they have come across this problem before. Hopefully you were also smart enough to capture screenshots or video as proof for your teacher. If you didn't, I hope that "cunt, bitch" teacher fails you.
Also, I found a phone number for their customer service in less than 60 seconds.
(800) 354-9706
Fucking moron.
>>
>>304846
.... FUCK wish i had that common sense but i dropped it when my teacher would pull that shit out of ass saying that im not allowed to take picture of cengage copyright material but if it was just loading i could have even recorded a video But i looked at the list of phone numbers and i got the one i needed thanks it just doesn't make sense why they would have a contact number at the support pages for the list of all of their products but ya i called and they just said talk to the teacher and tell her that i called supported
>>
>>304825
dude get your shit together. set your mind straight again. you are not fighting them. you try to learn from them. if that is not in your interest it is time for you to leave. you will always bump in such troubles if you try to find someone or something to blame. although this program might be fucked and your teacher is a cunt try to work with both because that is what they gave you to work with
>>
>>304904
Hmm i cant argue with that she is not that bad compared to my worse experience. But trying to get my mind straight right now just seems impractical. To begin with I am not that smart so I gotta just keep studying skipping meals to get by. I plan to get my shit together when I can live at a steady pace be able to take care of myself. I just do not want to explain my life story. I was too tired and frustrated to look for the answer myself so I just wanted someone else to do it for me. So thanks again for finding it for me.
>>
>>304940
good luck on your journey anon
you are welcome come back anytime
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.