[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

requesting reasons to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: etienne_louis_boullee_16.jpg (1MB, 3060x2292px) Image search: [Google]
etienne_louis_boullee_16.jpg
1MB, 3060x2292px
requesting reasons to live
>>
Perhaps >>>/adv/ can help, anon?
>>
Sorry OP. Not anyone's place to give you a reason to live. That's something you have to do for yourself.
I know that life an be a real pain in the ass, and there've been times I've (and everyone else in the world) felt like there's no reason to go on; that it was time to just give up. But as cliched as it sounds, you can't give in to it. Things will change, and you'll be in a place where all that you're dealing with right now will be nothing but a memory. Life is cyclical like that.
I do urge you to find someone to talk to, be it IRL, or online. There's plenty of resources out there, you just need to look. And sometimes the act of looking can ignite a fire in you. Challenge yourself. Do something different instead of the same old same old.
Don't fool yourself into thinking change will happen overnight. It tales time and effort, and sometimes it sucks ass, and it will seem futile. But if you keep at it, things WILL change.

One last bit of advice, and take it or leave it, it's OK, but I recommend finding a good church in your area. It's not a popular path, with some folks, but I've found that even with just some spiritual guidence or awakening that things will sometimes shake themselves loose. You may find some genuine , helpful people who care about you, and not just point their fingers and judge you.

Good luck anon. I wish you well.
>>
Donald Trump hasn't been assassinated yet.

You know what to do.
>>
File: 1466795166748.jpg (57KB, 614x405px) Image search: [Google]
1466795166748.jpg
57KB, 614x405px
>>304770
Family and friends.
Barring that, the pursuit of your name in history.
Barring that, the pleasure of hobbies.
>>
File: Dobbstest.jpg (349KB, 600x891px) Image search: [Google]
Dobbstest.jpg
349KB, 600x891px
>>304770
"The litany of woes is indeed endless, and the wonder of it is that more people don't just jump off bridges. It proves that most people aren't all that SURE there's a HEAVEN.

My message is, DON'T JUMP!!

Just as you never know when space junk is going to plummet down and crush you and your house, you also never know when it might fall down and crush your SECRET LIFE LONG TREACHEROUS ENEMY'S HOUSE! (And you
never even knew you had one.) Who knows, I know it sounds dumb, but they MIGHT invent a cure for cancer tomorrow! Hell, they invented every other damn thing.

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW.

Unless you're depressed. THEN you KNOW. You know everything SUCKS, and is only going to get worse.

Well, I'm NOT depressed, but I HAVE been, and take it from me, I *KNOW*:

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW.

Just as it is sometimes a great RELIEF to remember that you WILL, after all, DIE, no matter WHAT, it is also good to remember that you don't know ONE SINGLE OTHER THING as surely as that.

There might BE a Loch Ness Monster! Probably not. But wouldn't it be cool, IF?? Just as one example of something to live for. THE NEXT ISSUE OF SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN. There you go, there's something to live for. And I don't even read that. The miracle might be in there.

That gal you admired for so long MIGHT SUDDENLY DIVORCE HER HUSBAND over something you knew NOTHING about, and your most IMPOSSIBLE DREAM might come true!

You just do NOT know.

Just because you're 50 years old and depressed, you might THINK you know, and it's true that you know more than those LUCKY snot-nosed brats, but, I PROMISE you, YOU DON'T KNOW."
- Reverend Ivan Stang's Letter to Depressed Middle-Aged SubGenii
>>
>>304793
The pleasure of being cummed inside
>>
>>304770
Nice pic. Saved.
>>
>>304770
we need you OP. we need every frog available.
>>
>reasons
It doesn't work that way.
Depression is a mental illness. I identified and took away the sources of stress in my life. Now I don't suffer anymore. I still don't have a "reason" to live, though.
>>
Finding your reason for living is part of living. The search, the hunt, the actions you take, or don't take, are all part of it.
It's the discovery aspect of the thing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.