[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

substance abuse among young people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Substance-Abuse.png (1MB, 2616x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Substance-Abuse.png
1MB, 2616x2160px
hello friends, i need your help
i am working on an assingment, i am doing a presentation about social problems for young people, focused on drug abuse. i need few things.
do you have any experience with drugs (also legal drugs - alcohol and tobacco), underaged or young adult, do you condone taking drugs, what is your opinion on it and what do you think that people can do about it.
>>
File: LGBT are smokers Infograph.png (223KB, 2000x1598px) Image search: [Google]
LGBT are smokers Infograph.png
223KB, 2000x1598px
>what do you think that people can do about it.

The only way to change things is to change mindset. That happens so very often through a change of lifestyle. Regardless of peer pressure. Pic related.
>>
Make a questionary instead, in google forms, share it and many people will answer. What do you expect to get on /wsr/
>>
idk, i was originally planning on asking people irl, my classmates and so on, but i need some respondents who tried something harder than weed and i thought wow, whats better place than 4chan?
>>
>>303766
yes (yes, yes)
underage
what ?
drugs can destroy alot of things. use them "wisley". but they also can show you a different view. they will make you a different person if you use them on a regular basis. if that is a good or bad thing is up to your personality.
>>
I did a lot of psychedelic drugs when very young like shrooms and LSD. Started with 13/14 and smoked weed for about 15 years, almost daily. I can't really say that it fucked me up in any way. Sure I'm a little weird, but that's more because of above average intelligence and a non conformist mind set.

I kinda struggling with quitting alcohol and tobacco though. I only do it on weekends, but I kinda overdo it, especially with alcohol. But this is a behavior / psychological thing and has nothing to do with physical addiction.

I think all drugs should be legal, not because they are safe or anything, but because it's silly to tell adult people what they are aloud to put into their bodies. Also a positive effect would be, that people would use safer drugs (for example cocaine instead of meth) with higher quality and no toxic cutting agents.
>>
Opinion : none .
Onion : 4:20
>>
>>303766
Very experienced.
In my 30s now.
I think they should be treated with respect and care, and not abused. I used to be more lax about drug use until it nearly cost me my life. I believe it is in humanity's best interest to keep some drugs safeguarded

Others have serious therapeutic value. It just depends on the person.

ALSO I think we WAY underestimate the destructive power of alcohol in modern life.
>>
You can't reason drug abuse. Asking a smoker why he smokes is equally stupid question if you asked a non-smoker why he doesn't smoke.

Don't glorify drug abuse by giving it a reason.
>>
>>303832
>>303845
>>303968
thank you
>>
>>303968
>ALSO I think we WAY underestimate the destructive power of alcohol in modern life.
absolutly this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.