[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RATE MY MUSIC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: par1.jpg (174KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
par1.jpg
174KB, 2560x1600px
Hello i mam 19 years old young man from germany and want to make it in music buissiness. I relased a song callde track 01 and i want u guys to tell me if im good or not. haters get out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkGR85LmY8Q&t=8s
>>
ouch, sry
>>
>>302367
first person to anser im am so happy
>>
>>302364
>Published on Apr 12, 2014
Have you made anything since then?
>>
>>302375
i have been trying to be noticed since i released it. i got no attencion so i tryed and tryed. I did not release any other traks online becaus i did the other ones for college but i want to release more online.
>>
here is one of my other test beats i done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUUZKjdg2GU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>302364
This song is pretty basic. There's not very much variation. It sounds like a simple thing a beginner would make. It's not terrible, but not very good either.

Also, the part where it stops and the guy says "we need a beat" I was expecting some kind of change to, at the very least, the beat structure. That line seems misplaced. Or maybe you can change the beat there??

>>302376
It sounds like you're going about this backwards. Do you want to make music or do you want attention?
>i did the other ones for college
Post one of the ones you did for college here in this thread.
Use picosong or something to share it here.
>>
>>302378
Did you just make this today?
How long did you spend on this?
>>
>>302381
i upload it today becaus i had them on mp3 files and never put them online for everybdy too see.
and to anser youre question i spend a hour making this i tink
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (46KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
46KB, 416x431px
>>302384
>>
>>302379
thank you i will use picosongs :)
>>
one more

https://youtu.be/tliJUreM-vg
>>
>>302364
It feels incredibly soulless. It's a very basic beat that sounds like it was spliced together in Fruity Loops without much thought or intention. Music doesn't need to have a purpose but it needs a soul or something to hold onto more than just some looping beeps and an awkward song break.
>>
>>302364
I liked it.
>>
i think that you should go somewhere else with your music, the 8-bit sounds aren't gret and having more of an'umpf' would be good. Some strings or something would add more emotion and having a looping sounds is okay, so long as yo change its volume and tone every once in a while. Find somewhere that you want to put your music and don't just make sounds because you want to, make music because you want to.
>>
>>302378
>>302403
well this takes the cake.
what an insult to music.
i didn't think music could be objectively bad until now.
thanks for changing my worldview.
>>
first, you are brave to put anything up, but relying on sequencers lets it down. i would advise you to learn how to play a real musical instrument, guitar or keyboard, then use that as a basis for music. anyone can poke a sequencer to make something that sounds like a tune.
>>
Im am happy too see that there is suport the thread i put on /b/ was full of trolls :-)
>>
Bland.
>>
>>302375
you know thats pasta right ?
>>
>>303025
look david. you not gonna make it if you dont think for your own.
>>
>>302364
it seems very disorganized
>>
is this you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.