[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buykratom.us has stolen my money and refused to refund it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Kratom 2.jpg (78KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Kratom 2.jpg
78KB, 1000x667px
Buykratom.us has stolen my money and refused to refund it

I had bought a few different Kratom strains from Buykratom.us and the total ended up being $86.16. I paid them in Bitcoin and then I had talked to my lawyer and he told me to cancel the order as it is risky to ship to the Asian country I am currently living in (I'm an American expat). So they canceled the order, which was very nice of them, and said "Your refund will show up within 5 to 7 days in your account". Well that was about 2 weeks ago, as I had placed the order on April 10th, 2017. My order number was AB-201999.

After 7 days, I tried sending the owner, saundra, an email and also a support ticket and asked him where my Bitcoin refund was and got no response. I then waited another 5 days and tried again to contact him and this time no response either. So I warned him that unless he refunded my Bitcoin within 48 hours, I would publicly leave this review and warn others to avoid buying from Buykratom.us as they are scammers and will steal your money and run away with it.

So that's all I can say. Don't buy from Buykratom.us, they are scammers and I'm really pissed off he stole 80 dollars worth of Bitcoin from me. As some of you might know, the price of Bitcoin is rising so it will end up being worth far more than 80 dollars.
>>
File: 2425_640_38.jpg (59KB, 430x650px) Image search: [Google]
2425_640_38.jpg
59KB, 430x650px
>>302112
Nobody cares.
>>
>>302112
Did you have a request?
>>
>>302129
It seems to be
>Don't buy from Buykratom.us
Which is probably the easiest request ever posted on /wsr/
>>
>>302134
Okay. I mean, I wasn't going to.
>>
Post this on /adv/, hope you get your money back.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.