[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope this is worksafe, I'm trying to find where the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: blah.jpg (81KB, 480x573px) Image search: [Google]
blah.jpg
81KB, 480x573px
I hope this is worksafe, I'm trying to find where the original image came from for this. I can't find any versions of it without the extra text.
>>
File: meh.png (479KB, 457x474px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
479KB, 457x474px
>>301755
Me neither, but here ya go.
>>
OP here, meant to mention, I think this is a shoop, but can't find anything matching to verify, don't know any better way then searching with google images and that's just giving me copies of the exact same image.
>>
>>301757
why do you think it's a shop
>>
>>301757
Oh, no, I can't find the story behind the image either.

I don't think it's shopped though, judging by the shadows where her fingers meat the zebra... And, as someone who has hunted with kids before (even if not zebras), this isn't all that unusual.

Though there's always shit like this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
>>
>>301756
Thank you for the effort, I guess I wasn't clear on what I was looking for, sorry.

It's my guess that the little girl was photoshopped on there, she just looks out of place to me. Some of the shadows match and stuff but the perspective just looks way off to me.

>>301758
The fact that the only thing I can find is this same exact image with the text, but I can't find an original is just weird to me.
>>
>>301759
Photoshop isn't hard to learn well enough to make something this grainy a fake. I'm still not completely convinced in my own head that it is a fake, I am leaning towards it being real, it was more curious to me that I couldn't find like a news story or something this was linked to instead of just a vegan blog type thing with just this image.
>>
>>301766
True, but the shadows are indeed right - some things just look fake due to high contrast. Usually the PETA shills don't put in this much effort, and searching "child cries while hunting", it isn't hard to find images of the same theme, so I suspect they'd just use one of those rather than bother to make their own.

Not everything is part of the jewish conspiracy (just, every other thing.)
>>
>>301766
>>301780
you assume the zebra is dead
what if its not, sedated or tame, then its not news worthy, expressions and clothing make more sense and it is also a good PETA pic

i think not fake
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.