[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video game recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gaming-consoles.jpg (21KB, 541x358px) Image search: [Google]
gaming-consoles.jpg
21KB, 541x358px
I'm looking for video game recommendations for the following consoles:
>Xbox 360
>Wii
>Wii U

Exclusive titles are strongly preferred.
Multiplats are okay if the "superior" version is for one of the above systems (this isn't too improbable; certain early multiplats performed better on Xbox 360 than PS3).
Ports/Remakes of older games are also okay if there are considerable additions/improvements.

What I like:
>RPGs
>story-driven content
>puzzles
>platformers
>fighters
I am open to other genres, though. Apparently Xbox 360 has a lot of shmups, and I'd be willing to try.

What I specifically dislike:
>shooters (please no cawadoody)
>racing
>sports
>>
>>300906
>360
Tales of Vesperia.

>Wii
Arc Rise Fantasia (the gameplay is good, the voice acting is terrible).
Rune Factory if you like relaxing stuff.
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes. Seriously, that's good shit.
Bayonetta, if that's a thing there.

>Wii U
Bayonetta 2 is the only I know of.
>>
Breath of the Wild for Wii U if you haven't already (Switch is not superior)
>>
>>300906
vsrecommendedgames
>>
>>300906
for wii you should get the twilight princess
>>
360:
>Dead to Rights: Retribution
It's a third person shooter but it's not cod. I had a lot of fun with it. It's also got brawler elements in it with a combo system.
>Catherine
I actually haven't played this one but it's praised everywhere I've seen it mentioned.
>Dead Rising 2
This is a multiplat, but it has two DLCs exclusive to 360, and they're pretty good on their own.

Wii:
>Rampage
This game was fucking great, so many monsters to play as. Playing with friends was even better.
>NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
It's a fun game, despite what a lot of people say for some reason. Some levels are tedious but it's got a lot of variety.
>No More Heroes
I don't remember if this game went multiplat but it was made for wagglan controls. Everything about this game is basically a parody of something or someone, but it does it really well. I don't even usually like cell shading but it did it well iirc
>House of the Dead 2&3
Fucking amazing rail shooter, they were huge in arcades so I'm not even gonna bother elaborating
>House of the Dead: Overkill
A cliche zombie movie but on purpose. Also, a lateral upgrade to the above. It's a great rail shooter but in a different way than the arcade versions of the series.

Wii U:
>Bayonetta 2
Slice em up or something, similar to Devil May Cry, or so I'm told. The first one is on 360 and Wii U, I think Wii U version might be better but I don't know for sure.
>Pikmin 3
Puzzle game, pretty fun. The last boss is sorta annoying though.
>Wonderful 101
Again, haven't personally played it, but everybody that has seems to love it, so it might be worth a shot.
>>
>>300906
>certain early multiplats
Not to start a console war, but all the 360's RAM can be used for CPU or GPU, whereas the PS3 enforces a strict 50:50 split, and if you want your data on the GPU you need to copy it into the GPU's half of the memory, and if your game needs 300MB, you are SOL.

As memory requirements crept up, the PS3's deficient memory became more and more of an issue. In the later games it's really, really noticeable.

It's only Rockstar games that perform better on PS3, and that's because Rockstar have always developed on Sony first and then bashed out a half-assed port.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.