[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello people, i need your help pls for a good cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rusia sara.jpg (247KB, 2048x1358px) Image search: [Google]
rusia sara.jpg
247KB, 2048x1358px
ll first than all thanks for your time and the situation is this:
my friend (Sarah) loves so much to her teacher(Lila) she loves her like the mother she never had, the birthday of lila will be soon so Sarah would like to give her something special and she thought about a photo of people around the world holding a paper that it has the phrase written "Lilaitzel, Saris loves you so much that her love came to (Country)". Something like the photo.
it has to be written in spanish because they dont know english :(, i hope someone can help me pls, thanks.
>>
>>299316
I wish i could be of help, but I'm in the US, and by tomorrow you'll probably have lots of those.

If not I'll do one tomorrow
>>
>>299316

>it has to be written in spanish because they dont know english

Just fucking deport them already. This is a stupid gift and a gay thread.
>>
>>299328

I mean, allow me to elaborate:

>Hey Juana, have this collage of 100 people you've never met saying how much they love you. I got it from strangers on the Internet by the way.

What drugs did you consume before having this shit idea? I cringe at the thought of you finding this deep and touching.
>>
>>299323
State, maybe?
>>
>>299334
yeah any place is good, indeed i dont have many of this photos :/
>>
File: minus68.jpg (438KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
minus68.jpg
438KB, 1200x1600px
>>299323
This sort of thread has been done numerous times in the past, but I've never seen it get many responses.

There's not many of us here, and some of us are camera-shy.
>>
>>299331
seriously? you need to improve reading and understanding skills on texts, it doesnt say that people are going to tell how much they love her
>>
>>299343
yeah im having a hard time getting some help with this :/
>>
Sounds like a terribly cringey idea, and awfully teacher's pet-ish. You both should learn english, as the english in the OP sucks. This is especially true if you live in the US, which for your sake, i hope not. Teachers these days are all SJW crooks.
>>
'>>299350He said both the teacher and the student don't speak English.
>>
I'm tempted to make something at the expense of the thread
>>
File: with love.jpg (356KB, 1328x940px) Image search: [Google]
with love.jpg
356KB, 1328x940px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.