/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suggestions for vape kit / e-cig?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

I smoke too much, so I've decided to get an e-cigarette or vape kit or whatever they're called to wean myself off tobacco. Thing is, I don't want to buy one only to find it's a shoddy Chinese-made death-trap that'll explode in my face. Anyone know a good brand to check out? I like the look of the chunky square ones...
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 800x800px
>>298731
Dude, just get one of the dollar-store ones that are one-use versions of the reusable ones.

If it turns out that that's the thing for you, the batteries, chargers, coils, etc. etc. are all interchangeable. Plus the "disposable" batteries are actually rechargable, you just need hold the button down with something and put it in a charger.
>>
>>298731
The "chunky square ones" are $100-$200; they're not really intended for someone who's going to use it for a short time as a cessation aid.
>>
>>298733
Ah yeah, but no, see - the cheap Chinese explody thing? I'm thinking to splash out or not bother.

>>298734
Point taken, but I've been smoking more than a pack a day for some 15 years: I don't think I'll be using it as a cessation aid for a short time only. Plus I got cash saved up, I'm willing to go for a fancy one.
>>
>>298737
Only the ones from eBay explode.

Anything sold in a store has to meet strict safety standards, and if it turned out they were exploding, the store would be forced to do a recall and you'd have heard about the recall on the news.

Just be honest and say you want to spend $200 on a powerbank because you want people to see you spent $200 on a powerbank.
>>
File: conair.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
conair.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>298744
Nah, where I'm from e-cigarettes are considered dorky and uncool - although I'll admit the slim cigarette-style ones are viewed as even dorkier and less cool than the square ones, so this is partly a vanity issue. Thanks for the "powerbank" term though, this will be useful.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.