[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bluetooth headphones won't charge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4140.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4140.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I've had these headphones for a month and they won't charge for some reason.
Things that may need to be known:
>I never unplugged them from my computer, as the computer charged them.
> the tape is due to the left almost falling off, the wires were not harmed.
>I do not know what brand this is
>>
File: IMG_4141.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4141.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
The charging port
>>
By looking on the charging port, I am 95% sure it literally broke from the circuit board and that's why you can't charge them anymore. It's like pouring water to a pipe which is broken in half, the water will never reach its destination. If that's possible, try to open the cover from that charger port and post pics. Hopefully you will be able to use some soldering iron to patch it up
>>
File: IMG_4144.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4144.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Here are her inner workings
>>
File: IMG_4146.jpg (1007KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4146.jpg
1007KB, 3264x2448px
Close up of the port
>>
>>297677
Everything looks alright after a brief look. Try to unscrew the board from the case and then plug it into the charger again. Maybe, because the port was moved a little bit to the back, it just didn't go all the way to the inside, thus not being able to charge.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Plugged in but still not charging.
That glass part would be lit
>>
>>297687
That's why I told you to unscrew it from plastic. Only when the plug is firmly inserted into port, you can be sure that it's not placement issue. Also, make sure that cable isn't damaged. Try to replace it for a new one
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
New cord, no screws...but I think I found something
>>
File: image.jpg (645KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
645KB, 3264x2448px
I think the port is completely disconnected from the board. And when it got disconnected it stripped the circuit(?)
>>
>>297699
Well, there is your answer buddy. You may want to lookup some youtube tutorials to see if you can fix it somehow. I think the pins are too small to use soldering iron on it, but experiment with it
>>
Thanks man, this will probably be the last time I win some technology in a raffle.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.