[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that bakabt is dead what's a good place to get downloads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: utorrent-logo.png (67KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
utorrent-logo.png
67KB, 1000x1000px
Now that bakabt is dead what's a good place to get downloads for obscure 80's anime?
>>
Aw fuck so it is. Damn providers. At least I still have my account there
>>
They aren't dead, they've just gone completely private and are relocating to a new provider. They plan to open themselves to new members as soon as they get settled and will probably have an invite system similar to other private trackers as well.

To answer your question though, AB has everything on BakaBT plus all the stuff they removed to comply with copyright claims. Though now that they're going fully private, I wonder if they'll keep up that silly self-imposed limitation. No reason to now since it's not been shown to be the least bit effective in deterring the copyright hounds.
>>
>>295990
>They aren't dead, they've just gone completely private and are relocating to a new provider
It was nice of them to give advance warning to members, so we didn't think they were hacked or anything.
>>
>>296034
The better question is why you don't have an account in the first place.
>μTorrent
oh, nevermind, it's because you're a retard.
>>
>>296129

>The better question is why you don't have an account in the first place.

>>296034 clearly does have an account there as he mentions "members" followed by "we".

This had better be bait.
>>
will youtube let you upload old animals?
>>
>>296315
If nobody is around to send a take down request then yeah they usually stay up. Lots of old dubbed OVAs are up right now.
>>
>>295971
Just stream it, old anime are pretty shit in quality anyway.
>>
kametsu.com has some. Gotta register though
>>
>>296315
there use to be a bunch of old chinese cartoonbook channels but eventually someone will make false copyright claims and yt auto-deletes them.

My favorite channel literally had permission from the original right holders owners and some nonsense name chinese corporation kept spamming copyright claims until the channel was deleted.
>>
>>296334
Especially old anime can highly profit from a good encode. Even a 360p source can look non-cancerous with enough care, but not on stream.
>>
Oh shit it's true, fuck this. Im a pleb who only ever uses bakabt and nyaa, what other options do I have that dont involve some convoluted registration process and arent autistic about radios and that. Not to mention I have dynamic IP which would make keeping track of all that a pain in the ass.
>>
>>296334
>Just stream it, old anime are pretty shit in quality anyway.
Not really. There are a decent amount that got remastered or BD releases.
>>
>>296681
Just use IRC for fuck's sake.
>>
>>296896
How does that even work? I join a channel and ask for links? Im not a seasonal watcher btw, I can see the usefulness for someone who keeps up with everything that comes out though.
>>
>>296972
You find a bot that has the right file. If you want to download the file number 42 from a bot called Faggot then you send the bot a private message and it will send the file to you. In this example you would have to type:
>/MSG FAGGOT XDCC SEND 42
>>
>>296972
IRC uses client to client file transfers called XDCC, you send a request to a channel bot for a pack and it sends it to you. And IRC actually is way better for geting older, obscure series than mainstream torrent trackers. I can find releases on IRC that either don't exist on public trackers or if they do they have no seeds.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.