[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Much ado about nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: f8fc8eac65667bd3c771046a5908de82.jpg (472KB, 736x3005px) Image search: [Google]
f8fc8eac65667bd3c771046a5908de82.jpg
472KB, 736x3005px
Hope it's not too long of a shot but recent events have me thinking of an online comic I saw a few years ago. It involves a soldier witnessing the flash from an atomic bomb, but he realizes it's most likely a neutron bomb and that he's probably been dosed with a lethal amount of radiation. What follows is him suffering from the symptoms of said acute radiation poisoning including but not limited to a delusional argument with a nearby statue. Ultimately, the soldier dies and the scene ends with the statue in frame completely motionless and overlooking the deceased soldier. If there's anything I can add feel free to ask. Picture kind of related, it had the same dark cartoonish feel to it.
>>
Gone with the blastwave, maybe?

http://www.blastwave-comic.com/index.php?p=comic&nro=1
>>
Thanks for the link anon, just spent a couple hours reading through the archives. Unfortunately I think the comic I'm thinking of was a one-off and not a series. Maybe the blastwave artist has some old art I can dig through though
>>
>>295895
Ok, cool.
GWTB artist is Kimmo Lemetti. He is a Finn. Finns tend to have somewhat darker than average sense of humor.
>>
File: Radiation_Poison_Comic.jpg (2MB, 1218x3170px) Image search: [Google]
Radiation_Poison_Comic.jpg
2MB, 1218x3170px
>>295898

Well, I'm not too bright. I did a reverse image search of the pic in the OP and found the artist Jesse McGibney. His war comics weren't turning up on a quick google image search but his main page had what I was looking for. Appreciate the help!
>>
>>295962
Well done, and thanks for the comic too.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.