[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: animays.png (191KB, 1087x1173px) Image search: [Google]
animays.png
191KB, 1087x1173px
I am seeking anime recommendations. The attached image is a list of every anime that I have watched along with grades representing how much I enjoyed each show. Please use it to make informed suggestions.

I will provide additional information about my tastes or opinions on specific shows if necessary. Thanks.
>>
You'll have to take this to >>>/wsr/
>>
File: 1490649903897.png (52KB, 346x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490649903897.png
52KB, 346x360px
>>295705
Nigga where the fuck do you think we are
>>
>>295701
>>295705
Oh wow mods actually sent it,
Definitely recommend these shows;

Darker than Black
Planetes
Uchouten Kazoku
Ghost in The Shell (movies + SAC series)
Baccano
Mawaru Penguindrum
Cowboy Bebop
Revolutionary Girl Utena
>>
>>295710
this was originally on /a/ and mods sent it here, im this guy>>295711
>>
>>295712
>>295711
Shit. I thought I originally posted this on /wsr/. If I actually made the mistake of posting it to /a/, it must be a sign that it is time for bed. Thanks for the suggestions.
>>
>>295720
No problem my dude
add these to the list too;
Planetes
Samurai Champloo
Dennou Coil
Shinsekai Yori (give it a chance it gets phenomenal)
Baccano
Ping Pong
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
Space Dandy
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yuuna Yuki wa Yuusha de aru
Mawaru Penguindrum (assuming you've already watched Utena)
Welcome to the NHK
Macross Plus
Tekkonkinkreet

Out of your list my absolute favorite is Texhnolyze, but it's quite polarizing and divisive, not to mention extremely inaccessible with its slow pacing, you don't have to force yourself to like it.
>>
>>295701
Since you liked Lain:
Haibane Renmei - by the same guy
Angel's Egg - also a very minimalist artsy film
Others:
Every Satoshi Kon film because it's Satoshi Kon.
Every Ghibli Film because it's Ghibli.
>>
I can't really see the trend about what you like but Katte ni Kaizou is by the same author as Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
>>
I'll bet you will like steins;gate

I'll try to avoid putting things other people already recommended.

Definitely:
Black Lagoon

Maybe:
Angel Beats
Bartender
Hyouka
Cromartie High School

I might have more but I have a couple questions first,
Why didn't you like Death parade?
why do you like Wakako o zake
>>
>>295701
Why have you finished so many series that you hated?
>>
>>296207
You mean to imply that you're a quitter? Weak.
>>
>>296210
I'd rather spend my time watching B or better rather than Ds. There are so many anime, let alone other stuff, that you may never get around to watching all the better stuff and instead you simply watch what you dislike for no other reason than that you started it. I guess if you are a masochist that's what you like though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.