[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USPS and serving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: aa.jpg (88KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
88KB, 638x479px
Hi,
I know businesses can refuse to serve people, but can USPS refuse to serve someone for "no specific reason" ? (I insist, no discrimination, no big words, nothing specific, just "no come back later")
>>
what did you do anon, you can tell us
>>
@op here
I paid an Amazon Prime membership, but my packages are being held hostage by USPS who, during the week, have the same work hours as me, and when I come on Saturday to get my packages, I show my ID, they ask for proof of residency, proof of whatever, and in the end they say "nope". One day, I dared insisting, they said "oops we lost 'em".

I'm starting to losing it as well. War... has changed.
>>
>>295458
might wanna call consumer protection, explain the situation and ask them
>>
Told you it was a boring story.
Anyways, do they HAVE TO SERVE everyone or can they refuse people based on anything?
>>
File: aa.jpg (8KB, 218x162px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
8KB, 218x162px
>>295463
Already did - still waiting for them to make a move...
>>
>>295451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhZi5KigdQo
>>
>>295464
I don't understand what you're asking, were you rude to someone? If they have a package for you, they MUST deliver it to you, if you can prove you're the recipient. They probably lost the package and now are in damage control
>>
>>295469
I guess it's the situation... I promise you, my fellow anons, I was rude in no way!
>>
>>295469
Hi, OP here
I am asking if they have the right to refuse to serve a customer, or not.
Because so far they did.

Thanks for your answers guys
>>
as a postal worker I'm going to say you either sent the packages to the wrong address, did not have them shipped by the postal service or are some kind of crazy person.
do you have your tracking numbers? type those in and see where your packages are
You'll be wanting to call consumer affairs to complain.
>>
>>295451
USPS is actually part of the government, so the 14th amendment to the constitution explicitly prevents it from discriminating.
>>
>>295483
Call me crazy, but I'd call the cops (not 911) and tell them the situation. They might be willing to go into the post office. USPS can't simply refuse to hand over your shit.
>>
>>295501
Thank you for your answer. They have the packages at the post office, and I presented the yellow paper in my mailbox which said "hey we missed you". I presented all that, when the person asked for a "proof of residency", I said I don't have any because the mail doesn't arrive... The person answered "Hey you want your packages or not?", maybe he understood me wrong... Who knows. I filed a complaint anyways.

>>295762
Thank you very much, that's what I wanted to know! I shall continue my journey...

>>295776
Thanks, never knew the cops would do that actually.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.