[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok so my laptop got stolen and i lost my visual novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: smugboredandhorny.jpg (98KB, 1250x702px) Image search: [Google]
smugboredandhorny.jpg
98KB, 1250x702px
So im trying to look for a higurashi when they cry 1-8 but i bet 1-6 and i only need 7 and 8 but those are really rare, so can you guys help me find it i wanna beat the game already.
>>
>>295357
self bump
>>
>>295364
:( wish I could help
>>
>>295367
can you find me a torrent nyaa doesnt have it and i tried the torrent that had what i wanted, and winrar and 7 zip said no archive exists
>>
I was going to post a link, but
>14:34:30
>14:48:32
>14:57:46

Nah. Fuck off.
>>
>>295391

Do you think anyone actually believes you have a link?

This is a request board, the "edgy" board is over there ---->
>>
>>295391
/wsr/ing that the self-appointed bump-policeman fucks off.

You're in everything thread, shitting it up, contributing nothing, and always saying "well, I totally have the thing you're looking for, and I'm totally not lying out my ass, and now I'm mad at you and you can't have it".

No-one believes you. You're not helping anyone. This board would be better if you weren't on it.
>>
This thread sure is going places.
>>
File: Untitled.png (231KB, 686x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
231KB, 686x500px
>>295412
>>295441

Precisely because this is a slow board, there is no need to bump sooner than six or eight hours. Right now, the next thread to be deleted has no replies and is from 19 hours ago, which would give you a lot of time to work/go outside/sleep and still find it active when you come back. Just the time before getting to second page is between 40 to 60 minutes, and there's no reason to bump your thread from the bottom of the page to the top. On top of that is the fact that most boards have a cooldown after making a thread in which your own posts are unable to bump it. Bumping like this just shows how much of an entitled prick you are, and that you're a newfag without a modicum of chan culture. The same goes for defending this style of posting, like you both high school cucks have done.

If you have any doubt of this just look at >>295368 So he didn't take five seconds to use proper capitalization and punctuation so people could understand what you said, but I am still supposed to spend minutes looking for the stuff he wants? This kind of post just lets me know that he's an asshole and that I don't want to go the extra mile for him.

Pic related are the eight chapters requested. Many people could download them and upload them to a public place, and I would've done so if this was a civilized thread, but seeing that it is full of newfags and misguided people I don't want to use my time on it and you can't blame me for that. I wish you the best in your future endeavors and I hope you grow out of being such fucking imbeciles.

>>295391

Truly patrician reply. Fight the good fight, friend.
>>
>>295560
Im not an asshole though, i just wanted my game back because my lappy got stolen please help me.
>>
File: right.png (178KB, 549x667px) Image search: [Google]
right.png
178KB, 549x667px
>>295412
>>295441
Right. I have fuck all.

But yeah. >>295560 is right. You don't belong, I don't deliver. On the other hand, my thread watcher has 15 /wsr/ threads, only 2 or 3 where I'm telling you redditfags to fuck off, so what are YOU doing?
>>
>>295606
Can i please have the torrent, im sorry.
>>
>>295684
How about you
google
the
text
in
the
fucking
?
>>
>>295391
>>295560
>>295606
>>295690
Warms my heart to read these. Keep it up my fellow /wsr/tists.
>>
>>295391
>>295560
>>295606

WHile I in principle agree I just wanna point out that he actually only did one illegit newfag bump, this one >>295364 as the third one was a reply, and if someone responds to your post it is OK to directly post again as a reply to that.

He however still showed no effort in his post though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.