[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime/manga youtubers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: shot0001.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shot0001.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
I just recently find this girl (pic related) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9iBp_HHVUHlu2ca1oszHKQ

Surprised to see cute girls into anime suddenly realized could be other cool youtubers.

Give me your best.
>>
>>294338
>Surprised to see cute girls into anime
Yeah, right. Next thing you'll try to tell me is that cute girls take dumps like the rest of us.
>>
>>294361
No way!
>>
Happileeerin is a qt, she runs a manga podcast with dodger who is also a smoke show. No such thing as a good anime youtuber tho. Ninety percent are newfags who only watch seasonal/well known shows. After watching enough shows you quickly outgrow them.
>>
File: Beka_qt_youtuber.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Beka_qt_youtuber.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>294370
That's weird, Beka (OP's youtuber), doesn't look newfag to me, she reviewed Dantalion No Shoka with a lot of validity, and she a qt.
>>
>>294371
>Dantalion No Shoka, a show from 2011
>Goes through her entire catalog because its short enough
>Literally just Ghibli and recent seasonal shows at the time of the review
Nice try anon, there's a reason /a/ shits on ecelebs.
>>
>>294407
I guess everyone can be a critic, pun intended
>>
>>294407
>there's a reason /a/ shits on ecelebs
Mostly because /a/ hates anime and it's fans with a passion.
>>
Most doing anime related content on youtube are trying to appeal to the masses within a niche. So you generally are going to get a lot of seasonal popular shows and movies.
>>
>>294414
Why is that? I mean, you get some trolls on other boards, but is not the same trolls, right?
>>
>>294414
yes exactly, because the majority of "Fans" are fans for two years max and literally watch whats big currently.
>>
>>294485
But that is wrong, you get true fans non-seasonal anime who get shit from /a/ trolls and can't post there
>>
>>294338

Since no one is actually recommending you anything, here's a list of people I'm subscribed to:

Digibro, Digibro After Dark
The Pedantic Romantic
Ninouh
BestGuyEver
2nd Look
The Canipa Effect
Subsonic Sparkle
DouchebagChocolat (Demo)

Bottom tier:
Mother's Basement
Super Eyepatch Wolf
AnimeEveryday

Joke videos: My Japanese Animes
(Sorry, no girls here)

Opinions:
I pretty much hate all of them for one (petty) reason or another, but Mother's Basement, Super Eyepatch Wolf, and AnimeEveryday are among the worst (to me).

Pedantic Romantic's great.
Digibro has good opinions, usually, but he makes so many shit-flinging videos, it's crazy.
Demo's great, but doesn't make videos anymore.
Canipa Effect's way of speaking is annoying as fuck, but he makes videos about anime staff, which can give a deeper appreciation for the stuff they make.
The rest are good, but I haven't really watched much of them.
>>
File: a1281697498_10.jpg (172KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
a1281697498_10.jpg
172KB, 1200x675px
>>294734
Hi fellow pcp fan
>>
>>294338
How about you just watch anime and form your own opinions.
>>
>>294734
Thanks dude
>>
>>294512
I'm not saying /a/ dosen't have its fair share of newfag seasonal watchers who shit on ecelebs just to troll of course they do. There just happens to be alot of oldfags as well that were here when this was the only place to talk about this shit. I'm just saying when I get the impression they haven't seen much which I feel alot of them are in that category I kinda loose interest. That or they appeal to the LCD because thats where the moneys at. Was a fan of mothers basement, did a great job on the Daicon 4 vid but now look at him, fucking has podcasts with faggots like Miles and Glass Reflection.
>>
>>294734
Also follow the PCP [way to basically regurgitate literally the only channels Digi likes]
>Digibro
He at least has seen a fuck ton of shows so he definitely knows his shit. However he is all over the place and very unstable. I watch alot of his crap and Digibros when its good is probably one of my favorite yt channels desu. However he is so fucking egotistical to a fault that it can be hard to watch. Also he has said verbatim "Watching 5 episodes of zeta gun and the movies gave me a solid understanding of the franchise" lol wut.
>Ninouh
Has said shit like "if its not spring or fall season who cares about anime" literally a fuckin seasonal watcher. He has also turned into a huge fucking faggot in the past couple of months, your PCP guys you probably at least no a little about the biggest problem right? Hes literally a Maddox the dude coined the term "not your shield" and has recently disavowed all that shit even retweets cancer like Zac Bertchy.
>Bestguyever
Nate is cool af and the GL video is great but don't expect much more because the guy has as much understanding of anime as the black guy who loves Naruto. [like 15 shows]

You mentioned how you haven't watched much of them but here is the thing I have. And after a while you realize they are full of shit. Just start watching anime for yourself and you will enjoy it much more.

However one channel I do reccomend is Sicnanigans. She rarely posts but her 8 underappreciated anime films video is a gold mine if you haven't seen much.
>>
>>294410
>pun intended
Where's the pun?
>>
>>294338
If you visit /a/ often enough, Demo is the first place you should be going to, yeah it's mostly cus he's funny but his content is genuinely good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sATCoI7Ozk4

Brent Newhall or Pause and select maybe (the latter is very pretentious but interesting enough)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yo60G6k90A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7WSR1JLVLs
>>
>>295543
>If you visit /a/ often enough, you would know not to give a damn about """"""e-celebs""""""
ftfy
>>
>>294734
Out of curiosity why do you hate Super Eyepatch Wolf? I don't really care about Mother's Basement or AnimeEveryday
>>
>>295590
>If you visit /a/ often enough, you would know not to give a damn about """"""anime""""""
ftfy
>>
>>294734
>Digibro
No, he called AZ, M3, and Gate bad when they weren't/
>>
File: Terry.png (75KB, 210x306px) Image search: [Google]
Terry.png
75KB, 210x306px
>>295672
ayylmao
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.