[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISPs blocked streaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1491583656674s.jpg (5KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
1491583656674s.jpg
5KB, 250x156px
Hey /b, britfag here, need some help, it turns out that the popular ISPs here are blocking access to servers that host live stresms of various things (sports, tv etc) I need to know how I can unblock this.

I was wondering, could I use a program like wireshark to find the IP of the server im connected to when Im streaming and allow it in the firewall on my routers web interface? Need some advice here guys.
>>
Shit, I know it says /b, i copied the thread I made over there, forgot to delete it, sorry!
>>
I should have also mentiomed that im trying to watch streams on Kodi with add ons, the ISPs are blocking access to the streaming servees over here, i need to find a way to allow a connection to my network and these servers, and also find out what the servers being used to stream are.
>>
Well a good way to get around a block placed by your ISP is to switch ISPs.

Other than that, get a VPN or fucking deal with it.
>>
https://unblocked.bet/
>>
>>293004
If your ISP has blocked certein sites there are no program you can use to directly get around.

solution: use a reputable vpn
>>
>>293056
They haven't blocked the websites, they have blocked my internet from accessing the servers, would a VPN solve this?
>>
>>293058
most likly
Depends on the vpn

Vpn acts as an intermediery so pick one based on that*
Outside of region that have it blocked
>>
File: image.png (59KB, 821x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59KB, 821x599px
use another dns server (like the google one at 8.8.8.8). you can manually set it on your connection settings (depending on the OS in question, for windows see pic related)
>>
>>293072
Doesn't work: it also blocks the IP/port; the DNS redirection is just for the helpful message saying why.
>>
>>293080
so _every_ website behind cloudflare is blocked by your isp? come on man, try it before disregarding it...
>>
>>293068
Thanks, im using Cyberghost, it seems to be working so far
>>
>>293085
Yes, anon, every website behind cloudflare is blocked, because the people running the nation's largest ISP are all blithering idiots and haven't thought of your one weird trick.
>>
>>293489
>every website behind cloudflare is blocked
>your one weird trick
please explain how are you posting on 4chan then, oh enlightened one
>http://www.doesitusecloudflare.com/?url=4chan.org

Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.