[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

photoshop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Hey guys, first time posting on 4chan like this. I'm looking for serious help. I feel like people don't take me seriously because of my video thumbnails. I just recently did a pretty good job of gathering clips and stuff, I was wondering if anyone here could photoshop a picture of Ganondorf for me for use as a YouTube thumbnail. The title should be something like 'Gambino - Ganondorf main' if you don't think that's a good title you have total artistic freedom just no 'king of evil' type deals because the hype train wannabe's already took them and now it'd feel wrong y'know? I'm going for simple. The clips speak for themselves. You will be mentioned in the event it actually becomes popular. I can't pay you :( I really want to, but I just left my job and now I work at dominos so it's kinda tough to make ends meet I'm basically producing free content because of copyrights and not being a YouTube partner. I'd really appreciate it though. maybe a picture with his arms crossed or him with his palms resting on his sword. Thanks guys in the event anyone decides to help me! <:D
>>
>>292501
>blogging this hard

State what you want. You mention a title you would like; does this need to be included in the thumbnail? How big are thumbnails? Be specific and don't fucking waffle on about your fucking circumstances.
>>
I don't... wait, waffle? Creative freedom = circumstances? I did leave out the thumbnail size though, thanks for pointing that out.
>>
Also thanks for contributing? Why the hell is the internet this angry? I'm sorry... I don't like to be like every person ever, but why? Just why? What the hell is blogging!? I have so many questions for you angry mystery person!!!
>>
>>292799
>>292801
You still haven't clarified. Do you understand caps better?

WHAT DIMENSIONS?

SHOULD THE TITLE BE INCLUDED IN THE IMAGE?

State what you want or go away.
>>
>>292801
You've not been very clear or concise in your post. By waffling, he's referring to the fact you mentioned a lot of things that really didn't need to be mentioned and rather than get to the point you just talked about all this other stuff that's not really important to your request.

I had a read earlier and honestly wasn't even sure what you wanted. You asked for a shoop but I think what you're after is a drawing? I don't know.

Also if you're starting a Youtube channel and you've managed to find 4chan of all places surely you know what blogging is lad or at least, what a blog is
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.