[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need help, my keys are stuck on the bottom. I got one key

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20170405_235030.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_235030.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
So I need help, my keys are stuck on the bottom. I got one key up to show you how they should be.

Dont mind the missing keys was just testing if its because of the key mechanism
Also the dirt
>>
jesus christ
take all keycaps off
take it outside
blow it out with air compressor or something
clean under the keys with cotton swab (q tips) and rubbing alcohol
put all they keycaps in a tupperware container with hot soapy water and shake it
let the keycaps soak for 5 minutes while shaking it every couple minutes
then rinse out the keycaps
put the keycaps on a towel and dry them off, then give them a couple hours to dry while you open up the keyboard and see if there is sticky shit on the logic sheet if there is clean it off with alcohol and q tips

put it back together once all dry
???
profit!
>>
>>292045
This happend after I opened the keyboard and was clearing the tips
>>
and careful not to lose the rubberdomes they are important
>>
model number of keyboard?
>>
>>292047
Yeah was clearing the rubber domes
>>
>>292049
make sure the rubberdomes are not upside down and make sure they are all in there
>>
>>292048
I dont remember exactly but there are like 4 versions of it, it is A4TECH X7-....
>>
>>292050
All are in there and they are not upside down, while opening all fell off, but there was 1 left and it was the one that is hard to be moved, so I guess it is allright but will try upside down tomorrow to see if im wrong
>>
I can't find any disassembly guides or anything but one thing you can do if you're putting the domes back in with they keycaps still on is to prop it up with books or something along the edges of two sides, so that they keycaps "hang" down and the domes should fit, like the top of the dome should go down into the keycap spot towards the "top" of the keys
>>
File: 1491430500886-199858110.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1491430500886-199858110.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>292052
Thanks for reminding me for the rubberdomes, that is the problem
>>
no problem OP and clean that thing ffs, show it some love
>>
>>292060
Im too fucking lazy but maybe this summer. Thanks again.
>>
I was testing out my keyboard and it doesnt work, if you take a look on google for it, it has for speeding up the typing, and the button doesnt work, so... any help?
>>
>>292065
maybe some of that dust or hair got in between the dome contact point and the logic sheet? idk
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.