[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

edgy revenge manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I need a manga to read about revenge, the more fucked up the better. I've been reading Ubel Blatt, fire punch, and that one about the kid who goes to a different world with his bullies and they leave him for dead, forget the name. I really like the genre and grittyness, so any suggestions ill check them out
>>
>>291389
Hell Girl is kinda revengey.
>>
>>291389
Fukushuu Kyoushitsu fits this description perfectly and is finished
>>
>>291463
>
nah, nah, it was a high school boy and 4 or 5 bullies, and his childhood friend who was a girl. the bullies got sick skills when they went to the other world, but the girl and the bullied kid got shit stats. so the girl and the bullies saccrificed him to a death maze so the girl could live, and use her woman like body to please the bullies. cuz she's virtually useless. so the kid goes through the maze, and racks up som skills from the terrifying monsters within, so one day he can get out and kill them all himself
>>
>>291466
had like 14 or 16 chapters i think
>>
>>291466
No I mean it's a revenge manga rec lmao
>>
>>291474
oh shit i have autismo, ill check it out
thanks
>>
Alisa of the Silver Hair is both a revenge and a heartwarming /a/ delivers story.
>>
>>291486
im open to read anything, i just need something good to read when im going on a trip soon
>>
>
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.