[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Wiafu Recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Requesting
Wiafu name and anime source.

As a new person to 4chan and MGTOW i would like a wiafu so i can be more happy.
Likes (long hair, happy, confident, caring, gaming)
Dislikes (Mean, lolli, naggy, drama)
Pic is cute IMO
>>
>Wiafu
>>
Yes, but spelled the right way unlike what i did.
OP
>>
File: 6_1518.jpg (27KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
6_1518.jpg
27KB, 350x350px
you don't find the waifu, the waifu finds you..
>>
>>291033
Click the triangle next to your post, then Image Search. Use the IQDB one. Click on the Danbooru result.

When the image page comes up, you'll see a list of tags on the left. Green means the character name, purple is the series/franchise.
>>
>>291033
You sound like you want one as a showpiece rather then a person you actually care for.
How can you have a "wiafu" when you don't know where she's from, and you cant accept her shortcomings?
I feel slighted from your choice of words.
>>
>>291087
rather than marrying for love, OP's aim is a political marriage
he needs to get himself a top tier waifu so that he can improve his e-cred and reputation on the internet anime forums
>>
>>291033
That is not how it works you little shit.
>>
>>291033
watch:
Spice and Wolf
Watamote
Haganai
Sword Art Online (if you must)
Mirrai Nikki
Steins;Gate
Fate Stay Night(the VN preferably)

if you want to be a bit more seasonal(you shouldn't):
ReZero
Danmachi
Konosuba

alternatively look into:
KanColle
Touhou
>>
File: 1440631386441.jpg (913KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
1440631386441.jpg
913KB, 3508x2480px
>>291344
add Haruhi and K-On, and keep in mind that you're waifu will choose you. don't feel down if you haven't found you're waifu after seeing all these
>>
File: waifu.jpg (35KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
35KB, 499x492px
>>291033
You don't ask /wsr/ to find your waifu, your waifu finds you
>>
>>291344
Idolm@ster as well. Both series, likelihood of finding a waifu is high.
Also Raildex.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.