[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost in the Shell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1490793078882.jpg (1MB, 3600x2289px) Image search: [Google]
1490793078882.jpg
1MB, 3600x2289px
So I went and saw the new 2017 Ghost in the Shell on Imax (4d?) blah blah blah my opinion vs yours yada yada

long story short will/are they selling 3/4D copies of the movie? I want to have the same experience.

Also, if you had the same 3d glasses from the theater and watched the same movie on your own computer/tv monitor wouldnt it work the same way?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>291014
Bumpo
>>
>>291014
Bumpman
>>
>>291014
Jump
>>
>>291014
someone lend a nigga a hand
>>
1. Stop bumping every 10 minutes, this is a slow board.

2. You're a fucking retard, you watched it in "3D".

3. There may be 3D copies and if there are only a few things could happen.
>You get shitty 3D glasses with purchase, probably 2 and its still going to look like garbage
>You have to own a special 3D television, probably made by a sister company of the producers or hell fucking SONY, plus you have to wear the stupid heavy $200 a pair 3D glasses

Here's what I suggest for you, get better taste and if you fail that (you probably will) kill yourself
>>
File: 1489119108388.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489119108388.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>291032
>hurrrdurrr i watched the original so ur taste is crap

fuck off edgelord
>>
>>291014
In the mean time bump
>>
>>291014
OP, it's pretty-much impossible to cam a 3d movie and get working 3d, so you're going to have to wait for the bluray.

Almost every film that's got a 3d master gets a 3d bluray, so you're in good shape. It doesn't take any more effort to make, as the 3d master has already been made for the cinema.

Just wait for the bluray, and make sure you buy the 3d edition. You can still watch it in 2d, but your TV and player need to be able to understand 3d blurays.

>>291032
You know it's not 1996 and 3D is a thing now right?
>>
>>291014
>Also, if you had the same 3d glasses from the theater and watched the same movie on your own computer/tv monitor wouldnt it work the same way?
Only if you have what's known as a "passive 3d tv".

All the cinema glasses do is block out the picture for the wrong eye. They're able to do this because there are two cinema projectors, and the light they put out is polarised in opposite ways. The polarised filters in the glasses each block one projector. You can get TVs where every other pixel is polarised in opposite ways, and the light cinema glasses work fine with these TVs.

But they're not the norm. Most TVs have no polarisation on them at all, and use active shutterglasses: glasses that completely black one eye then the other, alternating frames. The TV shows the picture for one eye, and beams an infrared signal to tell the glasses which eye it's for. Then it does the other eye. Then repeat.

You don't get these types of glasses in the cinema, unless it's a really small cinema. They take them back from you at the door, because they're worth $50 a pair, and they need to recharge them for the next screening.

Personally, I prefer active 3D. I saw Dredd in active 3D in a cinema, and holy shit. The active glasses completely obliterate the picture for the wrong eye, so when there's a bright object on a dark background, you don't get the two little copies of it to the sides. If you're thinking of getting a 3d TV, there's absolutely nothing wrong with getting one without passive 3d. The glasses aren't heavy, and the 3d is better. I guess it would add up if you were one of those reality show households with 34 kids though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.