[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello ! I need to find a way to play 2 videos at the same time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: coeur.gif (924KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
coeur.gif
924KB, 500x700px
Hello !
I need to find a way to play 2 videos at the same time, but only one showing in fullscreen. And by pressing a key, each the one that is showing is replaced by the one that was hidden.
I tested VidBlaster but only found how to play a video and then interupt it with an other, same with VLC and GOMplayer.

What I want is the videos playing at the same time, the video should never stop even when hidden, but a simple key should put the hidden one in fullscreen while the fullscreen one should go hidden..

I'm pretty sure there is a software somewhere that allow to do this, or a hidden function... Maybe some sort of "automatisation software" that would work in pair with VLC or windows media player I don't know..

I'm sorry I'm not english, I hope I was clear enough.

Thank you very much, any help would be appreciated ! I'm really motivated by my project so any advice would help.
>>
Can't you just open two instances of VLC and use Alt+Tab?
>>
>>289715
This looks like it should do what you want: http://snowmix.sourceforge.net
>>
File: wut.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>289752
Nope cause I want the switching to be "invisible", the videos has to change without anything else displaying.. If there is an option to make the Alt+Tab not showing anything and just changing fastly without taking the desktop as an option it would be fine but I don't think that it would be possible.

>>289762
I am using windows 7, and it seems that snowmix is only for Linux and Mac.
But I searched around this and found some software like "vMix " so I'm going to take a look to them, thanks !

If anyone has any other idea i'm totally taking it.
>>
OP here, vMix is absolutely THE perfect software. Thanks again ! And have a nice day anons !
>>
>>290097
Glad you found something that works lads
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.