[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC Build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: guiahardcorepcmr.jpg (264KB, 2560x1405px) Image search: [Google]
guiahardcorepcmr.jpg
264KB, 2560x1405px
Should I buy this for 520$ or I can buy a better pc for less money?
Intel Core i3 7100

Gigabyte H110M-H

8 GB DDR4 2133

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2 GB

500 GB 7200 RPM

800W
>>
>>289153
You can do much better than that.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/P7HKbj

Same processor with different name (onboard graphics is worse, but you won't be using it).
16GB instead of 8GB
2TB SSHD instead of 500GB HDD
DDR4 2400 instead of 2133
1050Ti instead of 1050
Non-retarded power supply

Still cheaper, so I threw in a case to stick it in.
>>
If you're not the one buying the parts and putting it together, I guess the price is fair.

The parts suck though, that motherboard needs a BIOS update before you can use that CPU with it, which requires an older CPU that the board already supports.

That's a normal 1050 and not the 1050 Ti, plus 2gb is pretty shit for a GPU.

You REALLY do not need 800W for that underpowered shit.

I'd throw something together, but it looks like someone else already did.
>>
>>289159
>>289161
Thank you so much for your help.
>>
>>289161
>which requires an older CPU that the board already supports.
You can do it with a raspberry pi: http://www.win-raid.com/t58f16-Guide-Recover-from-failed-BIOS-flash-using-Raspberry-PI.html
>>
>>289171
wouldn't be better to change the motherboard?
>>
>>289159
>r with different name (onboard graphics is worse, but you won't be using it).
>16GB instead of 8GB
>2TB SSHD instead of 500GB HDD
>DDR4 2400 instead of 2133
>1050Ti instead of 1050
>Non-retarded power supply
>Still cheaper, so I threw in
I hate people who uses pcpart picker because (at least from a canadian perspective) they dont show shipping prices, which usually ends up being higher than a already built pc. SHIPPING COSTS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>289189
Meh, just get them from a local shop. It's not like the price isn't representative.
>>
>>289181
Depends whether you have one of:

- a version of the motherboard that came with a current BIOS
- a spare Skylake
- a raspberry pi and six wires

or not. If you do, it's $20 well saved.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.