[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gtx 750

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 14907278158941301810297.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14907278158941301810297.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Is my graphics card broken? A couple weeks ago my powersupply broke and I'm wondering if it had anything to do with this thing sticking out of my graphics card.
All i know is that my parents heard like a alarm coming from my computer and turned it off my pulling the switch on the powersupply.

On the thing it says 5ku32 270 16v
>>
That thing sticking out is a capacitor. And from what i can see it looks like it was just not put in properly.

If you have a Integrated GPU (HDMI/VGA/DVI Port on the Motherboard, not on the GPU), try plugging the Monitor into the Motherboard and unplug the GPU. See if it boots.

If it works then, you know, the problem is the GPU.

(Or your power supply was just faulty. Happens more often than you think.)
>>
>>287566
Well the powersupply was broken, I tested it out by a friend and it didn't start up. It also was sticking out a bit more (shoved it back a little)
I have a DVI/HDMI/VGA on my motherboard aswel. Already but my seconds monitor on on my motherboard (HDMI) and my main monitor (DVI i think its called. The large white one) so I think it was 100% the power.
Thanks alot.
>>
You should not be able to move a Cap around.

It should be soldered!
>>
>>287625
Is it a serious problem? Should I get it fixed?
>>
File: 4L_LgpDnBHD.jpg (16KB, 288x302px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LgpDnBHD.jpg
16KB, 288x302px
>>287625
It is soldered, you massive retard.

>>287726
Only if you keep poking it and pull it off. Placing capacitors in the air above the board is absolutely normal, and is done to stop the capacitor and the board and the space between them forming an unwanted second capacitor.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.