[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Light Novels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (875KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
875KB, 1334x750px
Hi wsr I'm requesting some decent english-translated (fan or official, doesn't matter) light novels. Gonna be on an 8 hour plane ride and want some weeb shit to read
>>
>>287558
Spice & Wolf
>>
>>287560
I watched both Spice & Wolf and Spice & Wolf 2 last summer in one go, without sleep.
My Friends thought i was crazy, but i think it was worth it.
>>
Gekkou
>>
>>287662
The novels go way beyond the anime
>>
>>287558
If you haven't read them already, I would definitely recommend reading the Haruhi Suzumiya LNs. If you've seen both anime seasons and the movie already, I would start reading at the LN entitled "The Rampage of Haruhi Suzumiya", the 5th of 11 in the series.
>>
Go with Toaru Majutsu no Index, the anime follows the LN pretty closely, but after the next few Volumes are crazy, you need to read them!
>>
It's Chinese but The King's Avatar is pretty good, especially if you've ever played games online.
>>
>>287558
Just jump on wlnupdates.com or one of the other indexing sites and you'll find tons of pretty good stuff.

Best one I'm reading right now is World of Cultivation, it's got a nice mix of cultivation, war, individual and group combat, and other stuff.

Only Sense Online for moe-shit

If you want weeby harem shit the absolute best one is my boy Rudy's novel Mushoku Tensei (which if that's your thing, read the other ones first and save this one a bit because all other harems are shit comparatively... until the school arc, but it's still pretty okay past that).

I've got a lot more suggestions but honestly once you have a taste any of the aggregation websites will get you more of what you want by tag.
>>
Goblin Slayer
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.