[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Change the level to 15 from 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (4MB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4MB, 1919x1080px
Thats all you gotta do! make it legit, its really simple, really!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (361KB, 1919x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
361KB, 1919x1080px
>>285657
is this what you meant? i cant see the number 15 anywhere
>>
>>285863
"*to* 15 *from* 12" is perfectly grammatical, my ESL friend.
>>
>>285865
>perfectly grammatical
>my ESL friend
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 750x869px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 750x869px
>>285929
Do you even irony?
>>
>>286066
>irony
>IS perfectly grammatical
i stand by my kek, anon
better luck next time :^)
>>
>>286098
Quotations in inverted commas are singular and take "is", my ESL friend.

Would you like to dig more?
>>
>>285657
so you're trying to fool someone into thinking you're level 15 instead of level 12? and you're not asking for the XP total to be changed or anything? I don't play whatever game that is, but I'm pretty sure they're going to notice that the XP and the level don't match up. just saying.
>>
Nah they wont notice. Its gamekit and ran by a bunch of tards. Thanks for the help yall!
>>
Actually where that 22 is (or 12) change that to 15. And if you can just put the xp at 300,000 so t wont be the same. I need this ASAP please
>>
>>286121
>my ESL friend
you keep saying that, and yet
>is perfectly grammatical

>dig more?
SHOW ME!
>>
>>286785
Not OP, but I concur; what the fuck are you on about, anon?
>>
>>286953
This is what I really, really hate about ESLs: they come across an idiom or an obscure bit of grammar, then assume that because they've never seen it before it must be wrong.

Then they harangue you, in broken English, about how your own language works. No matter how comprehensively you show them they were wrong, they don't learn, but instead scour the Internet for something they can misinterpret to show that they were right.

The worst thing about them is that it's so obvious that they're an ESL, but they won't admit it and keep insisting that they're not.

>>286785
You were rumbled right from the start.

Just stop.
>>
>>287055
So anyway, did you get what you wanted?

For mine, I didn't understand the comment about the XP since the first screenshot had XP of OVER 9000 or whatever. Now I'm reading back, I think the logic was that the same amount of blue XP bar would equate to more like 300,000 at level 15 than the 3M shown, yes? If that's the case, it may be easier to increase the blue bar size.
>>
No, I didnt get what I want. I did figure out that the xp level for lvl 25 is 250,000. Thats all I need to get what I really needed.
>>
>>287055
>it's so obvious
>scour the Internet <...> to show that they were right
>>286066
really makes you think
>Just stop
MAKE ME
>>
>>287729
"for something they can misinterpret" isn't a parenthetical clause, ESL-kun.

You're just making yourself look stupid.
>>
>>287724
I don't know what that 25=250,000 part means. Let me know if you still want anything done with the screenshot (and please be specific; I don't game).
>>
All right, ill make it easier for you. So, in my screenshot could you change the lvl from 12 to 21. Then, in the Xp bar, just raise the XP to around 300,000 or keep it the eay it is if you cant.
Summary:
12 to 15
150,000 to 300,000 ( if you can )
Make it as legit as you can.
Appreciate your help
>>
Correction in the summary:
12 to 21*
>>
>>287989
>>287991
No worries chief, I'll take care of this after work (9 hrs from now) if another anon ain't did done it by then.

ESL4LIFE
>>
>>287745
>ESL-kun.
>You're just making yourself look stupid.
>>
>>288200
Are those the words you need help with?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.