[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creative ways of calling people stupid without swearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: moron-13217.jpg (8KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
moron-13217.jpg
8KB, 247x200px
I am looking of new ways of saying some one is stupid for example from the color of magic by Terry pratchet
"You little (such a one who, while wearing a copper nose ring, stands in a footbath atop Mount
Raruaruaha during a heavy thunderstorm and shouts that Alohura, Goddess of Lightning, has the facial
features of a diseased uloruaha root!)"
or
He attempts to fornicate with porcupines
>>
Why? They won't understand. Because they're stupid.
>>
You, sir, are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

You are depriving a village of an idiot.

and there's always Shakespeare:

You scullion! You rampallian! You fustilarian! I’ll tickle your catastrophe!

Thou clay-brained guts, thou knotty-pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch!

That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years!

You starvelling, you eel-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, you bull’s-pizzle, you stock-fish–O for breath to utter what is like thee!-you tailor’s-yard, you sheath, you bow-case, you vile standing tuck!

Methink’st thou art a general offence and every man should beat thee.

aand my favorite: "You're not as stupid as you look, are you?"
>>
Try actually being funny and coming up with something witty and relevant on the spot. You just look like a loser sitting around with a bunch of shitty one liners spewing out of your mouth.
>>
youre about as sharp as the leading edge of a bowling ball.
>>
I enjoy the insult,
"Mental Midget"
Contains a rarely derogatory everyone knows, has consonance, actually makes sense because their mental faculties are dwarfed, and is very original.
>>
>>284762
>very original
He says, using an insult wielded by thousands upon thousands before him.
>>
File: foghorn.png (8KB, 173x272px) Image search: [Google]
foghorn.png
8KB, 173x272px
>>284755
"that boy's about as sharp as a pound of wet leather."
>>
dumb fucker

brainlet

stupid ass motherfucker

spergie

autist

lackwit

obtuse

slow-witted

vacuum skull

brainless

zombie

slow witted
>>
>>284508
You retard. You're on the internet. Search for your own shit.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/stupid?s=t
>>
File: you.png (206KB, 310x363px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
206KB, 310x363px
>>285175
>anon goes on request board, complains about requests
>>
>>285191
Ask a stupid question
>>
>>284508
Bright as a doorknob
>>
Aw. I love The Color of Magic. Steal some of these from Shakespeare.
>>
Just be overly deadpan and sarcastic

In response to said retard fucking up:
"Genius"
"Good Job"

In response to them saying something stupid:
"That's that stupidest thing i've heard in like the past 3 months"
Or a simple "wow." would suffice.
>>
>>285242

why, thank you!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.